• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

How many of the men who stormed the beaches of Normandy on D-day had their bellybuttons pierced?

• Thread starter mtm105
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mtm105

Reaction score
The average person in France sleeps 8.83 hours per day, the most in the developed world.

Sound doesn't travel in space.

A librocubicularist is someone who reads in bed.

Strawberries actually contain more vitamin C than oranges.

A person needs just three things to be truly happy in the world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.

The average amount of time a woman can keep a secret is 47 hours and 15 minutes.

Never give up on someone you can't go a day without thinking about.

When they see you're doing better without them, that's when they want you back.

Only 6 percent of doctors today are happy with their jobs.

Don't promise when you're happy. Don't reply when you're angry. Don't decide when you're sad.

The creator of Johnny Bravo, the creator of Powerpuff Girls, and the creator of Dexter’s Laboratory were all roommates in college.

Giving birth is the second most painful thing a human can experience
– The first is being burned alive.

There's white smoke coming from under the hood of my car.
I'm either having engine trouble, or they just elected a new Pope.

It's not a relationship until you argue about whose turn it is to apologize.

If your town offers a gun buy-back program, stand out front and offer 10 dollars more.

How many Freudians does it take to change a light bulb?
Answer: TWO.
One to hold the light bulb and the other to hold the penis.
I mean ladder. I MEANT LADDER!

The phrase "watching paint dry" should be replaced with; "listening to people talk about brewing their own beer."

All I want is to live well and to die in a manner so bizarre and gruesome; it can only be described with a German word.

My dad once told me "Son, stay out of Gay clubs, or you will see something you shouldn't "
So, of course I went in.
He was right.
I saw my Dad.

I want my Facebook account to outlive me by 100 years.
I want my Grandchildren to read my Posts and say, "Holy fxck. He was so weird."

I did it again, I put way too much hairspray on my back hair, now I can't sleep.

Make allergy season more exciting by snorting confetti so that every time you sneeze it's like a little party on your face.

How do they grow the peanuts inside M&Ms?

69644659_10214709584508386_5864446949817581568_n.jpg

john hammond

Reaction score
If your town offers a gun buy-back program, stand out front and offer 10 dollars more.

in todays world, whereby many people from many places with ' different' ideas are being invited to these same towns, i respond to you by saying, ' no thanks, ill keep what's mine'

disarming the people is the last step to imposing complete , unchallengable control.

Adieu

Reaction score
Gun buy back, don't even get me going on this Marxist Bull shit.....................

If you pay around the same or slightly more than the sad average take of a convenience store armed robbery (assuming thieving junkies actually realize how low that runs), then it COULD theoretically be a cost-effective idiot violence prevention measure

Might also clean out a few left behind and half-forgotten stored firearms from widowed grannies and single moms that would otherwise run a far higher than average risk of ending up in the wrong hands...

Adieu

Reaction score
Also, in some cases, people just don't know what to do with the things otherwise

Example: buddy of mine from Eastern Europe left behind a large cache of recovered and restored WW2-era military assault weapons he dug up as a kid in his mom's attic... back in the '90s. They're still there, and he's moved continents decades ago. Elderly mom has no frickin clue what to do with the damn things, cause, well, they're illegal unregistered assault weapons.

And he's been back home all of ONCE in the past 25 years...

Now if/when her health declines or she passes, that arsenal falls into random hands. All because there's NO legal way to dispose of said weaponry without getting into major trouble in that country...

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
I don’t see any harm in buyback programs. It’s voluntary....
Always surprising when somebody turns in a rocket launcher though!

anitoli

Reaction score
I don't buy the argument that a person who has a gun that want's to get rid of it can't. Where i live the local PD will take any unwanted gun off off your hands, they will even pick them up, course they won't pay you for them but they will be gone.

Trelwheen

Delicious AND Satisfying
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Props to @mtm for these compilations.

He is the Reader's Digest of the Marshall forum....(all of you other old fukkers know what I mean)

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

Filipe Soares

Reaction score
everytime I read your posts I remember Robert Anton Wilson, keep it coming!