I am Not SPAM !!! I am Bobbo !!!

• Thread starter Bobbo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hollowbody

Reaction score
I get it, Bobbo is the common element that unites all forums.

:eek2:

...or maybe it's all those chick pics.

Bobbo

Reaction score
scary_clown.jpg

MartyStrat54

Reaction score
Gotta find new places to hang for 30 days !!! :io:
[/B]

That's the problem, your act is old, you're not funny and you're more of a pain than anything else. Look, your 30 days have long been over. Please, please move on and quickly.

CAUTION: Bobbo is known to infect your threads and disrupt the peace and tranquility that you are used to having.

jcmjmp

Reaction score
That's the problem, your act is old, you're not funny and you're more of a pain than anything else. Look, your 30 days have long been over. Please, please move on and quickly.

CAUTION: Bobbo is known to infect your threads and disrupt the peace and tranquility that you are used to having.

you should stop screaming.:(

MartyStrat54

Reaction score
I like using big letters. I'm old and I don't see very well. You don't know what is going on here and I'm not going to waste my time telling you, but it has everything to do with a clown.

Hollowbody

Reaction score
I like using big letters. I'm old and I don't see very well. You don't know what is going on here and I'm not going to waste my time telling you, but it has everything to do with a clown.

See? I know clowns can be creepy, but this is why I still like them.
The real humor is in all the drama.

Bobbo

Reaction score

Seems I've struck a nerve ... I hope !!!!!!!! :lol:

lucidspoon

Reaction score
Hrm. So, I'm not the only one who's on here and MLP as well... I've seen posts from ColdSteel on here too, but never made the connection until just now! :lol:

Bobbo

Reaction score
Hrm. So, I'm not the only one who's on here and MLP as well... I've seen posts from ColdSteel on here too, but never made the connection until just now! :lol:

Coldsteal is a good egg !!! One of the original MLp'ers !!! Seems my clowny style is not greeted with as much glee here !!! :naughty:

Adwex

Reaction score
<snip>....Seems my clowny style is not greeted with as much glee here !!! :naughty:

It can get a little irritating to some, and you seem to get banned alot.
Maybe it's time to throttle it back a bit.

steelhorse

Reaction score
Congrats on the 'achievement of being suspended from the MLP' how proud you must be!

I'd like to hear the sound of your clown head crashing through a glass door.

Right Luekmeyer?!

Latest posts