I like my new digital piano.

Wezie Guitar lover

Reaction score
Ok so I have been touching this digital piano a lot. First of all it has weighted keys. Williams has it's own action. It is heavy. I need the wooden stand.

It sounds amazing. Free apps or VTS can get you 100's of more sound. The speakers hurt my Tinnitus. But you will not have that problem.

The onboard sound samples sound great. Wurlitzer and Fender Rhodes sound samples are great. They recorded the actual pianos in a room. And apps can get you any sound samples you want. More than you can imagine.

I read online most hate the brand. Piano World hated the brand. Reddit etc.. and I do not understand it either. They say it is a scam. Show a YouTube video of a great piano player that has played since he was a kid. He did not like it. His version was the older version with no weighted keys. He also did not know they recorded the Wurlitzer and Fender Rhodes sounds. He said they sound decent. They have a non Weighted key version also. Kriss Nickelson plays and owns both. He owns all of them. The min grand also.

I love the actual buttons. Most have a function button and the actions must be pressed in the key bed. I dislike that.

Last thing. Proposition 65 I dislike that. It says it has lead and something else that could cause cancer. How much parts per million? Who really knows? But I think about it sometimes. I going to tell Kriss Nickelson since he works for them to get rid of the chemical and the lead in the next batch that is created.

Now for a free digital piano it is 90 percent great. It can control DAWS, Synthesizer sounds, free apps, VTS etc.. I really like it. Yes I was looking for the Alesia Prestige Artist. But the Guitar Center in house brand is great. Warranty is amazing. If it quits working, if it is my fault they will replace it no questions asked.

So my point is this is a amazing digital piano and a really nice free gift.images.jpegwilliams-allegro-IV-portable-digital-piano-gal-7.jpg6581b29d1dafcd2effc78983_Williams-DigitalPianos_Hero.jpg

Latest posts