I inherited a 1987 2555 Silver Jubilee and have questions about its value

• Thread starter Gunnnar
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
I wonder if there is a mod I can talk to. Maybe they can check users by email address?

I’m afraid we don’t have a way to search by the email address used to sign up, but if you know a nickname he might have used elsewhere (like other gear sites), or maybe the kinds of topics he’d post about, that could help narrow things down. Would love to help you find it, as I’d want to be able to read through his old posts as well. Also, if we can find his account, we can memorialize it for the both of you. I’m really sorry you are going through this.

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Just a thought, but do you have access to old gear pics he took or would share on forums (like on a computer/phone)? Maybe there’s a way to reverse image search them and see if it brings you back to his account here?

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
My condolences
So sorry you have lost your Dad, but what an awesome collection of Marshall amps .
I really have no idea what the Jube stack is worth..
:welcome:
To The Forum

tincbtrar

Reaction score
Very sorry to hear about your dad. As a father myself, I'm hoping my kids give my gear a very through workout (even if they don't know what they are doing, lol).

I can't comment on values - as I am not a collector, really more of a buyer and user if that makes sense. Might not be a bad idea to find a third party to broker the sale of that gear.