If I had a Time Machine...

• Thread starter soundboy57
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

soundboy57

Reaction score
I would love to load some gear, and find somewhere to store it for the next 50 years...
uxbridge-65-who-2-keith.jpg

dreyn77

Reaction score
what will that achieve?

you want the same gear as the who from this pic?

the cloth looks kinda white color but we know it couldn't have been that color originally.

Why don't you commishion some amps made today?

Joshabr1

Reaction score
what will that achieve?

you want the same gear as the who from this pic?

the cloth looks kinda white color but we know it couldn't have been that color originally.

Why don't you commishion some amps made today?

Is it impossible for you to act as a grown human should????

dreyn77

Reaction score
theres a new app now josh. we can see how many reports, are submitted etc...
It's the end of internet aggression.
HIP HIP HORRAY! ;)
the stats make the big number then the real pros are alerted and they get extra work lockin people up.
Even minor stuff will pile up and eventually an alarm goes off and gets looked at.... :)
It's outside of the websites too, so you won't know what's happening of the marshall forum in the marshall forum. they've gotten around Moderators who are lienient. so it counts outside of this place and holds everyone to account.
before lots of into and data was lost, but not now. ;)
Best of luck to you in the new internet communication world :) we're all going to need it!

MarshallDog

Reaction score
I would like to go back to my Sr year at college, man was that fun! That is if I know then what I know now.

dreyn77

Reaction score
but the big computer riches dude bought a hooker on a boat and ended up ODing in mysterious circomestances. :(

AcDC drummers spend 9 million on cars in one year then endup in home ditention paying 2 guys to standoutside their house. kinda like escobar. :(
it's ruff at the top!

dreyn77

Reaction score
I can't contemplate time yet so I haven't formed the thought train.

poeman33

Reaction score
theres a new app now josh. we can see how many reports, are submitted etc...
It's the end of internet aggression.
HIP HIP HORRAY! ;)
the stats make the big number then the real pros are alerted and they get extra work lockin people up.
Even minor stuff will pile up and eventually an alarm goes off and gets looked at.... :)
It's outside of the websites too, so you won't know what's happening of the marshall forum in the marshall forum. they've gotten around Moderators who are lienient. so it counts outside of this place and holds everyone to account.
before lots of into and data was lost, but not now. ;)
Best of luck to you in the new internet communication world :) we're all going to need it!

I just got the job and now you tell me I am obsolete? Great...just my luck. :mad:

Joshabr1

Reaction score
Anyways cool freakin pic Pete!! Imagine what it would have sounded like a few rows back?!?!!

DaDoc

Reaction score
Rancho Deluxe, Montana..3rd stone from the sun
I would love to load some gear, and find somewhere to store it for the next 50 years...

I've thought the same thing. Many, many times!

Pre-CBS Strats, '59 Les Paul bursts, Marshall and Fender amps..I wonder how much stuff I could cram in a Delorian per trip..:naughty:

Of course it would be my luck to somehow screw up the whole space/time continuum and vintage gear would be worthless..

qtws

Reaction score
wouldn't give me 'mate' me 1978 JMP 2203 MV*

There's other stuff too, but that's the main one. ;)

*Ain't seen it or him since 1994...

keennay

Reaction score

I thought it was already proven that the value of Marshalls have depreciated over time? Strike up a WTB ad for older Marshalls on Rig-Talk or The Gear Page, and the RIGHT guys with legit gear for sale will contact you.

Latest posts