If I had a Time Machine...

• Thread starter soundboy57
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cowsgomoo

Reaction score
I'm going to do it right now and I've come to tell you all that there is a human state which is called SUN DRUNK.
yep that's right! the sun makes peoples heads burn inside when it's hit by strong sunlight and they don't wear a hat to prevent the light penetrating the skull and burning the brain.
Once this burning effect has happened in the brain, people walk around dazed and confused.
I believe the sunlight penetrates about 1 inch into the human body scorching everything in this zone.

just keep wearing the tinfoil hat and you'll be fine

Tone Slinger

Reaction score
Hell, there aint nothin' from yesteryear that I would want or couldnt get now EXCEPT my youth. I Would like to go back and have that again :cool:

dreyn77

Reaction score
If you got back your youth, does that mean you loose what you know too?
Isn't youth, just 'how people view you'? based on their info between their own ears. :(

I think going forward is better, you findout the answers.

Everything we can see is just objects moving forward in time. If you look at the specrum, it only covers positive time. there's negative time we still haven't discovered yet.
we need to find that 'rainbow' and spend time researching it.

dreyn77

Reaction score
So we need to find gravity interacting with sound waves while in the process of forming matter.
then we'll see the negative energy rainbow and therefore well see the negative time spectrum.
The storage of time effect rather than the expansion of time effect.
molicules being compacted instead of exploded. ;)

dreyn77

Reaction score
therefore in the middle of the circle spectrum there is NO TIME.
unless of course, it's not a 'circle' spectrum. and the spectrum can be bent and therefore time is bent, allowing other dimensions.

which does happen in real time with a magnifying glass. therefore it's proven all posibilities exist. :)

the blackness is infinity/zero, the stars/planets represent time motion. the 2 exist together. but seperate from each other. Time exists in infinity forever.
they never mix or merge. atoms are never infinity.
therefore the big bang is a load of BS.

the infinite can exist forever cause atoms can keep popping into existance and sticking around for a while. proven in quantum physics.

Oh that's good! now we've solved it, now lets move on ;) :)

Blokkadeleider

Reaction score
I'd go back to 1987 and buy that 1963 Gibson SG Junior.
Then wait out until 1989/1990 and hunt down and pickup a second Black Flag for next to nothing.
I'd do some other things too but that I'll spare you ;)

Gr,

Gerrit.

Tone Slinger

Reaction score
Dreyn77 wrote,

"the blackness is infinity/zero, the stars/planets represent time motion. the 2 exist together. but seperate from each other. Time exists in infinity forever.
they never mix or merge. atoms are never infinity.
therefore the big bang is a load of BS".

I agree man, those last three posts of yours are very informed, and I'm trying to keep up with ya :yesway:

Dreyn, I guess I am just a bit insecure about 'physically' aging........in my mind, I'm still '20 something' and it hurts to just wake up one day and fully realize that your,well MUCH older looking than that (20 something). Talk about 'Mid Life crisis', hell, I'm 43 (gonna be 44 in April if I make it) and have already had 3 or 4 of them already (mid life's).

12barjunkie

Reaction score
If I had a time machine I'd sell it and enjoy a comfortable retirement with my babe. "Ride off into the sunset of my golden years" if you will. I don't want to "change" anything. I want to keep the memories of my good times and bad, I am thankful for all the trials and pain that I've had, because it has made me what I am. I don't want my youth back...I want to keep the wisdom that I've gained through experience. I am happy................................Now excuse me while I go get myself another Red Bull :cool:

Latest posts