Incoming! HNAKD, Mojotone MV JMP 2204

• Thread starter Gunner64
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Gunner64

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The one thing I may change. I Had to splice the heater center tap, I had it grounded to the same ground point as the ht CT, and read somewhere it was better not to ground it there, but to the same point the buss is grounded to, so I did. I may make it neater.

Gunner64

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It does look tropical. I like the visual.

There's a million poop brown or baby shit green boards right? Blue's Something different

Gunner64

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man I want to make one of these, I dont need it but I want one! 78 for the win! :yesway:
This Mojo kit is very well put together, with good quality parts, and is almost idiot proof as I have proven.lol.

It was a lot less stressful than building Ala carte. I always seem to short myself on something I need when ordering parts.

Building the 78 I actually had parts left over.

Order one up Paul! You got the building bug..don't fight it. :D

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
This Mojo kit is very well put together, with good quality parts, and is almost idiot proof as I have proven.lol.

It was a lot less stressful than building Ala carte. I always seem to short myself on something I need when ordering parts.

Building the 78 I actually had parts left over.

Order one up Paul! You got the building bug..don't fight it. :D
I'm so tempted, the price isnt bad either for the quality you get. :yesway:

Gunner64

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice build, I too would encourage others to get the kit, all the parts were very good quality.

Mine is quite as a mouse as well.

Here is mine.
View attachment 126142
Thanks for the compliment. Much Appreciated. Yours looked so good I couldn't post pics if it looked too bad..lol. you do nice work.

I have one like yours there with the mojo chassis and plates. I shortened the chassis up and stuffed it into a AVT150H headbox I had from a smoked beyond repair amp. Fits my AVT cabs like a mini 800 full stack.

My only gripe on the mojo 800 plates, at least mine, is that they are a bit dark compared to my actual 800. They should change up the color a bit.

Last edited:

Gunner64

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
20230303_205635.jpg
In the Headbox. Yes, It's logo-ed to match my cabs. Not trying to pass off or sell a counterfeit or anything, so don't hang me. The head box is original Marshall.

Guys in the vintage section build amps with period correct parts throughout and put logos on them all the time and are spared from the gallows.. :D

Last edited: