• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Insulated Female Spade Connector Sizes

• Thread starter RickyLee
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RickyLee

VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably a dumb question.

I have these in 1/4 but need some for a TSL100 project. I noticed my small female spade that are .110 are not fitting on the transformer male spades. I was trying to expand the ones I have. Noticed I need aprox .188 female spade size on the amp pcbs too and they are not fitting right.

Here is the dumb question . . . is there metric sizes on these spade connectors, male / female, being used in the old TSL100 amps?

I am currently checking to see if I can find some female types around .125 to .145 to fit on these Dagnall TSL transformers, as my .110 types are. too small

RickyLee

VIP Member
Reaction score
It seems there is only the three sizes. .110, .188 and .25.

Unless, there is something slightly different in the UK, Euro. Or maybe there was many moons ago.

It is odd as there seems to be something around .140 in the TSL amp and on the power xfmr. Possibly 3mm to 4mm. I could not get my calipers in there to get an accurate check.

So, anyway, guess I will just do the tweak em with pliers and a small screwdriver and make them fit . . . .

Other bummer is, can not find/buy the various pcb to pcb JST EH type conn cables/jumpers pre made , ready to go. Going to have to make a few of those up as well