It Followed Me Home, I Think I'll Keep It

• Thread starter colchar
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

colchar

Reaction score
I got my hands on a grail guitar yesterday, a Les Paul Custom. This one is a 2002 model that is in great shape for its age.

I tried to get better pics, but it is really tough to get pictures of an ebony finish without reflections in it and I am a crap photographer to begin with.

IMG_4265.jpeg

IMG_4280.jpeg

Vinsanitizer

Motivational Speaker
VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my hands on a grail guitar yesterday, a Les Paul Custom. This one is a 2002 model that is in great shape for its age.

I tried to get better pics, but it is really tough to get pictures of an ebony finish without reflections in it and I am a crap photographer to begin with.

View attachment 148318

View attachment 148319
Bitchin' score. Congrats! :yesway:

El Gringo

Reaction score

View attachment 148318

View attachment 148319
So Fing sweet and so hot . None more black than a Gibson Les Paul Custom in Ebony !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!