It's 2018, What Do You Want/need?

• Thread starter axe4me
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
Me to , I am sick and I need to install my 36th anniversary pickups. Mostly I am being lazy but I am thinking about letting a tech install them and do a fret polish and set up.
I got the pickup in and surprised it sounds pretty good! It was a long shot.

hellride

Reaction score
What do I want? That'll be a long list but if I stick to guitar-related stuff it's:

A couple of lawsuit Aria Les Pauls (both standard and custom), an Aria Explorer (also lawsuit), a whole bunch of 80's & 90's Charvels, Jacksons and ESP's, a Splawn Nitro with matching 4x12", a Marshall Silver Jubilee 2550 with cab, a Soldano, Boss SD1, Morley Dragon wah and a whole lot more probably...:dude::cheers:

Trelwheen

Delicious AND Satisfying
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need more time for writing and recording.

I need for the RFT 12ax7s I ordered to show up

I need to catch up with a big backlog of business, I will be ahead of the game bigtime if I can pull that off

I need for the world to calm down and be more peaceful and logical, so we can concentrate on the important things, like each other.... and artistic pursuits.

I need some shrimp enchiladas and a lot of pico de gallo

S.A.T.O.

Reaction score
I want more time to get into home recording. However between coaching football, two baseball teams, being in a band and having a full time job I don't think it's gonna happen

S.A.T.O.

Reaction score
Those EV's are amazing speakers. Our Rep brought them by the shop a while back and man they are intense!

They are - I bought a full setup of PA mains and monitors from them. Not bragging but I have the best sounding PA in the area. Clarity and balls

Ghostman

Reaction score
They are - I bought a full setup of PA mains and monitors from them. Not bragging but I have the best sounding PA in the area. Clarity and balls
I designed a system for a local bar with (2) EKX-15P's and a EKX-18SP. We set up a demo at his place, prior with the EV rep, the owners eyes just about popped out of his head. Every time I see him, he tells me about how excited his bands have been about playing there now he has a decent sound system. They were using some cheap Behringer portable speakers on stands, which means he had to lose two tables in his place during performances. Now that he has this speaker setup, we flew the speakers above the crowd, and it really is a great system. I think we are using about a tenth of it's potential though.

Steven Howes

Reaction score
A looper (maybe), a digitech freqout, and a 355 pro or sheraton to hit kijiji at a good price.

axe4me

In Memorandum
Reaction score

I'd like to add those 2 subs to my 2 EV ZLX-15P mains & 2 EV ZLX-12 monitors.

I have a Yamaha MG16XU 16 Channel mixer.

I wouldn't mind stepping up to a PreSonus StudioLive 16.0.2 USB 16x2 digital performing & recording mixer.