j2112c Says Goodbye.

• Thread starter j2112c
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MartyStrat54

Reaction score
John. The Backstage was our stomping grounds and things changed, didn't they? I know we both could not quite understand why this occurred. It was confusing why certain content was allowed on the Backstage and the "adult" content was moved to After Hours.

I never met a rocker that didn't like looking at hot, beautiful women.

I too on occasion have pondered leaving. I can remember when I first joined. There was a different feel two and a half years ago. I happen to have some good friends here, so I remain. I just do not participate as much as I used to. I did not take sides on this last fight, because it was an "ownership" problem. Some forums that I belong to do not allow any political or religious content. These other forums are full of extremely courteous people. They do not fight with one another. I wish the fighting would stop over here.

Anyway John. It was really nice knowing you. The bearded lady, strongman and circus chimp will miss you sorely (no pun intended). I hope whatever path that life takes you on will be a good one. You can contact me at my email: meospeak@aol.com

Take care, Marty

rich24a

Reaction score
John, I'd just like to say that I feel privileged that I'm one of the 15 people to have taken your amazing lesson at the beginning of this year. Your simplification of the modes really opened my eyes and blew me away! I'll really miss your humour and light heartedness that you brought to the forum and I wish you all the best for the future. I hope to see you on Skype so I can catch up with you every now and then.

Thanks,
Rich :)

Ydna

In Memorandum
Reaction score
Damn.

We just lost one of the best forum members. :(

I feel very privledged to have gotten a lesson.

Thanks John. Best of luck.

blackone

Reaction score
John, I've re-read this thread a few times now and I have to ask you to reconsider. As I stated in my pm to you,i do understand why you are choosing to leave but this place won't be the same. You always welcome the new members and have been gracious enough to offer things up out of your own pocket, the lessons, the t shirts, the invites, even work. You were thr first one to friend me, regardless of my small post count, and you always respond to the posts from newer guys like me. It's people like you that make it fun here and I'm positive others feel this same way. I really hope that you reconsider

StootMonster

Reaction score
Just don't read the lame BS, John. The forum has become a lot less interesting to me, but I'm not going to leave. I just am not going to spend much time on here, I just pop in, browse through the categories I like, ignore the ones that look like a waste of time and then log off. There is still plenty to look at. I agree, though that the political stuff just ran a big portion of the forum right into the dirt. I spent to much time on here anyhow.

Georgiatec

VIP Member
Reaction score
John...only just seen this mate, you didn't get back to me but this confirmed what I asked anyway. You do what you have to do but this forum will be a less funny place without you. The number of times I've logged on to see if you had joined me in having a laugh, taking the piss, discussing football, (occaisionally) talking about Marshall product. You are (were) one of the reasons I keep coming to this forum. I know why you're off, but it's only words mate...load up your best piss taking shotgun and let 'em have both barrels. The invite to come over on a match day is a must do...Let me know by PM if you didn't get my address and stuff.

Please reconsider :(

Mike_j

Reaction score
Terrible news mate.
Why don't you give it a bit of time, think about it and reconsider this decision.
Yeah, it all turned to shit but is it really worth signing off on the mates you've made here?
Think about it brother.
Mike.

Dave666

Reaction score
Well, John, here's my part of saying the best to you.
Since you became a member of the forum: Pink Stacks were cool, Explorer sales went up, you helped a lot of people with your knowledge and talent and last but not least all us curvey women lovers had a place where we could drool and share our love!!!!

You made a HUGE impact on everyone of us...

Take care and hope to see you in the future

Dave

solarburn

Marshallvore
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I don't want to see you go either John. We've shared some pretty hot women and had some laughs too! You're a good guy and will be missed by those of us who got to know you. I didn't know about your thread offering guitar lessons(For free). That's too cool!

Take care and drop in...stay for awhile sometimes.

For me I have friends here I like to hang with and I don't usually get over to the threads with all the heated discussions. Besides HCAF gave me some thick skin and the ability to enter a thread or pass it up. Works for me. I know what I like and who I like here. I seem to find these guys on threads I like to check into and they have given me a great deal of knowledge and laughs.

carnada

Reaction score
lol no one leaves trust me...I have been in so many forums (yah cuz I aint got no life) and people alwayss get pissed off and they live. But they ALLWAYYSS come back.

chuckharmonjr

In Memorandum
Reaction score
About as far south in Alabama as you can go withou
I know for just my own feelings..I will miss John's wit and wisdom a great deal. This particular section of our beloved forum has deteriorated to a pissing match/screaming contest and now it has cost us one of our best mates. This will be my last post in the backstage.

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
I know for just my own feelings..I will miss John's wit and wisdom a great deal. This particular section of our beloved forum has deteriorated to a pissing match/screaming contest and now it has cost us one of our best mates. This will be my last post in the backstage.
man...it's looking bad in the rest of it too.....

Lane and JCMJMP are thinking about it too.....this sucks bad:(

Trower74

Reaction score
Don't leave the forum in toto j, just give it a rest and think it over. Where else are you gonna find all your MARSHALL DOOBAGE? For all the screwed up threads floating around the Backstage and I put my 2 cents in some too, it is still the best MARSHALL SITE OUT THERE. Just pick and choose your threads. Here's where I use my Jedi powers: You must not leave LUKE...er j2112c. You WILL STAY, and send me your best AMP