j2112c Says Goodbye.

• Thread starter j2112c
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't understand how people could become so upset by something they see on the internet.
inormaly agree here but, i can see it if it's say....a racialy derogatory remark and someone else reads it of said race or that's just not racist.

that stuff seems to have been going on for a bit and i generaly chalk it up to ignorance i can definitely see that being one thing hard to see passed.

S.A.T.O.

Reaction score
What the hell is going on with this forum??? Irene knocked my power out for five days and I come back and people are leaving...

John is good people I hope he stays.

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude i KNOW man! I've been here and i'm genuinely confused with the hostility i've seen lately.

I think this global unrest is bringing to light some darkness in a lot of people....it's all over not just here. I wish it hadn't seeped into this place though...really anywhere....

AdamR

Reaction score
I run a forum of over 21000 members, I get lots of emails about deleting accounts or changing rules because someone is offended by this, that or the other. I never understood why people dont just read what interest then and ignore the rest.

We have a seperate forum for new and politics, you have to sign up for it to see it and its un moderated. The rules are enter with thick skin and dont bother me if you dont agree with someones views because I wont even answer your message about it.

jvm210guy

Reaction score
Hmm, I just started visiting this forum, and it's the best group of people I have ever met online. Sure I think one guy made fun of me once because I didn't spell a word correctly, lol. But, for the most part I really don't care because the majority here are very helpful. I haven't really run into you before, but why leave because some people can't get along? It seems like a lot of people really like and admire you, so again why leave? Best of luck to you....

GuN'R

Reaction score
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.....

JUST KIDDING:lol: Dude, I don't even know you. But you seem to have offered a lot here. I am humbled by the presence of some serious professionals that offer their time and knowledge to this forum, and not ask anything in return. It is very useful stuff to amatuer fuckers like me. This is easily one of the best knowledge bases on the net I've ever belonged to in terms of....well...shit, everything. Happy trails, man. Don't stay gone fer too long.

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude i KNOW man! I've been here and i'm genuinely confused with the hostility i've seen lately.

I think this global unrest is bringing to light some darkness in a lot of people....it's all over not just here. I wish it hadn't seeped into this place though...really anywhere....

it's just the summer heat wave. :hmm:

i'll miss the pink marshall.

i've been to & am on damn near every musician forum on the net & this one is the most knowledgeable about all things music w/ out all the "buy this buy that" crap out there or 15,000 posts a day about"what guitar should i buy"-just to have a thousand kids that have been playing a month tell you "model x" or whatever.

stick around dude. you're a valuable contributor.

thrawn86

Reaction score
He knows we value him here.

Counterpoint to all of this: We have to respect his connection to this site, his amp and his late wife. If he truly feels it's the time to depart from us, we need to let him go.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
He knows we value him here.

Counterpoint to all of this: We have to respect his connection to this site, his amp and his late wife. If he truly feels it's the time to depart from us, we need to let him go.

I like that. :)

Having a large presence here makes it that much harder to just sneak out the back door unnoticed. But everyone has the freedom to come and go as they please-thats how Forums work.

John I thought I was youre best friend here but it seems that everyone thought that they were. :) Thats the great quality that you have.
:cheers:

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
ya know, the asswhining bullshit is actually entertaining.

this is the best site around for informed professional same level expertise on amps,models,tubes,cabs,guitars,some good vids.

it's kinda like AA - take what ya need & leave the b.s. behind.

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
What the hell?!?

I didnt get a guitar lesson :(

Hope you pop in once in a while.

Maradona says hi:wave: