JCM800 2204 $1350

• Thread starter Deftone
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Deftone

Reaction score
I would be rather pissed at this NAD that *I tried* to achieve with seller, but in fairness, you posted the link.
I actually contacted him early in the morning, offered him "$1000 cash today," and he countered with $1100. I figured by the time he got home from work someone would have offered more but he told me to come by so I went and got it.

I've been burned so many times on CL I don't count on anything anymore until the deal is done.

AlvisX

Garage Guerrilla
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good job !
Sometimes you just gotta do the leg work & run 'em down
It always seems so .....rewarding, when you do

I "unsubscribed" to the Vert/Horiz nonsense a long time ago ......it's like the PTP/PCB debate
A proper Marshall is a PROPER Marshall, period
My horizontal 4010 is my absolute best sounding 800 series amp ....and probably my most employed over the years

V-man

Reaction score
I "unsubscribed" to the Vert/Horiz nonsense a long time ago ......it's like the PTP/PCB debate
A proper Marshall is a PROPER Marshall, period
My horizontal 4010 is my absolute best sounding 800 series amp ....and probably my most employed over the years
I have heard that the filtration changed and they DO sound different, but assuming that being true (the rabbit hole journey seems to confirm this: ) that doesn’t necessarily make for a bad thing at all. It might be more preferable in certain situations.

Latest posts