Joan Jett - Ageless

• Thread starter 66SuperTremolo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bear R.

Reaction score
She's sounds as good as day one..Great Vid..Thanks man..Joan is a true Rock n Roller..and Very Humble about it..

Micky

VIP Member
Reaction score
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdYo2SGulik[/ame]

SRD

Reaction score
she's had a tone of plastic surgery, go back and look at early pics and I'm not trying to be and ass, but I've read she's kinda diva-ish behind the scenes.
I think she's great, but like a lot of people not quite what they try to come across as.

CaptainZero

Reaction score
Still sounds good.

What's with covering up all the Marshall logos? They didn't do it to the other amps.

V-Type

Reaction score
Yeah,She's been a Bad Ass since the Runaways and has just gotten Better and Better.
I like her guitar tones a lot as well. She has had everything from 800, 900's too Tremoverbs too Vibroverb's,etc....

The Reigning Queen of Rock imo.

MarshallDog

Reaction score
she's had a tone of plastic surgery, go back and look at early pics and I'm not trying to be and ass, but I've read she's kinda diva-ish behind the scenes.
I think she's great, but like a lot of people not quite what they try to come across as.

In that case Im wondering why she did not have a tit job? They are so common place now and she could use it for sure...

Last edited:

SRD

Reaction score
probably unPC for me to say it like this, but maybe because she's the male side of her relationships?

Tiboy

Reaction score
I may be hallucinating, but I thought I saw an interview of JJ where she said she was not a fan of the Marshall sound. So if they are blacked out Marshalls, maybe there is a back story.

I saw JJ in a club in NYC just after Bad Reputation was released. Great then and great now.

ricksteruk

Reaction score
Really enjoyed that vid - thanks for posting it!

She comes across as very normal and well grounded in the interview.. hope she's not really a diva behind the scenes!

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-geritol! Wow shes an old lady 57, looks good though :yesway: