Joan Jett - Ageless

• Thread starter 66SuperTremolo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR6mM_zfxwE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR6mM_zfxwE[/ame]

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
What's with the blacked out Marshalls?

I may be hallucinating, but I thought I saw an interview of JJ where she said she was not a fan of the Marshall sound. So if they are blacked out Marshalls, maybe there is a back story.

She prefers to use an old Music Man HD amp wide open, IIRC.

EDIT: Actually, you can see her MM HD130 head on top of that Vox combo (which she uses as an extension cabinet since she likes the Celestion Alnico Blues). She prefers to use a combo, but uses the head for fly dates and whatnot.

Las Palmas Norte

Reaction score
Her and I are about the same age ... she's done much better in the aging dept. than me. I may be gray but I do have a full head of hair and a few road mile wrinkles.
Good to see she's done well and hangin' in.

Vinsanitizer

Motivational Speaker
VIP Member
Reaction score
Cher.

CBQWpnd.jpg

dreyn77

Reaction score
has she ever invited you round to her place for a BBQ?
NO.

typical.

horrible fame person.
this person was a miss leader back in the day and she's stuffed up lots of peoples life plan with her fame game.

all this CRAP about 'my bad reputation' is just RUINING peoples lives.
people actually buy into this selling product crap and eventually ask themselves the question, "where did this 'bad reputation' i've been working on all my life, actually take me"?

It's all nice for joan to dance around and wiggle some parts of her body cause SHE's the one making the money, but NOBODY ELSE is.

she use to portray a person in a relationship who went to the shop and sole meat, in her clothing.

so in real life, people actually went out to those same shops and did exactly what she did in the movies.

she's terrible at interviews.
she sux's at playing a mentor role to young impressionable people.

she's a miserable, horrible, selfish person.

I've learned NOTHING from what she's said over the years.

she was a horrible brat when she started out and she hasn't changed much over the years.

you don't even have ANYONE to compare her performance too.

Joan Jett Vs collage Uni student who studied accounting back when joan started playing music.

at least lita ford went to the other side of the world and actually met people and had conversations with them. in the prime of her fame even.

dreyn77

Reaction score
You might be getting her mixed up with the nice TV actress of the time Jonnie cunningham, from the HIT TV show, Happy Days.

or Pinky Tuskadearo. or somebody like that.

dreyn77

Reaction score
Miss cunningham was a spinnoff of the character from the Movie which stared the nice dark haired girl dorathy. The Wizard of Oz.

Joan's movie character was a DOWN & OUT LOOSER!

dreyn77

Reaction score
don't get me started on cher.
notice how the skin around the eye's is receeding back into the skull?
this is what happens shortly before death.
she carries the male cheek line and is just a product of her parents choosing each other OR maybe not as the case may be. ;)
lots of grandmas didn't get to choose anything back then.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone post a pic of Joan Rivers in a bikini so that this abomination of a thread can be closed.

:io:

V-Type

Reaction score
Sadly everyone gets old.
I can only hope I would age as well as Joan.
Sure she may have had some face mods but so what.
If it makes her feel better about herself Good for her.
And honestly for her age and the life she has led shes looking Damn Good imo.

Musically:
She has earned All the Praise She gets.
She has any one of 5 songs on youre radio station hourly and has had a long running Career most other established (or not) musicians would kill for.
Whats wrong with an Aging Punk Rock Chick anyways..........Not a Thing.

:slash:

LPMarshall hack

Reaction score
Cut the BS Aus....we all know you'd do her if you had the chance. You would do it just so you can say you smashed Joan Jett.

klaatutooyou

Reaction score
(post 26 wow what a complete tool ).she is successful .
what have you achieved ? other than unwind youre pickups and get schocked by the power cord on youre amp .

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Cut the BS Aus....we all know you'd do her if you had the chance. You would do it just so you can say you smashed Joan Jett.

I liked her better here:

:D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9dvwVMsGn8[/ame]

Bownse

Reaction score
Joan and Lita Ford are two great gifts from The Runaways.

I was front row (general standing tickets to the arena floor) at one of her concerts when I was (much) younger and I still remember that wink that she used in the video from the OP.

Reading through the threads, I tend not to look at the "who posted" most of the time until I get bogged down in some texts that wanders off into psycho-la-la-land. When I look, after scratching my head, it's always Dreyn. At that point I stop reading OR trying to figure out WTH is trying to be expressed.

Last edited: