• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

JTM60 ( 3speakers) Schematic

• Thread starter Meddle
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Meddle

Reaction score
Hi All Im a new one to the forum. I have a JCM800 100watt beast and a JTM60 (3 speaker) model. Im looking for a good PDF schematic for the JTM60 , can someone point me in the right direction?

Ive had a look around on the NET but I find I cant read the component values on quite a bit of the circuit. Was hoping there might be a clear PDF that I can magnify the stages so to check this amp over. It has a few problems but by all accounts it looks like it hasn't been badly heat affected. Look forward to your advice. Meddle

Guitar-Sam

Reaction score
Dr.tube.com is were I got mine. They are hard to read to especially since the circuit goes back and forth between circuit boards.decent little amp but I can definitely see we're tracing a repair might lead one to give up on it

Meddle

Reaction score
Dr.tube.com is were I got mine. They are hard to read to especially since the circuit goes back and forth between circuit boards.decent little amp but I can definitely see we're tracing a repair might lead one to give up on it

Ill try the Dr. Im sure someone has had a go at this amp before me and I suspect the caps job is considerably off value in places, maybe they couldn't see the values on the schematic like me. Higher voltage values Im ok with but the microfarad range in some areas is a mile off. probably why I have a familiar over the top hum going on to start with. thanks for your help appreciated. Meddle

Latest posts