• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Metropoulous Zero Loss fx loop

• Thread starter Marcomel79
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

StingRay85

Reaction score
5 seconds on google:

Marcomel79

Reaction score
5 seconds on google:

I heard he wasnt making anything anymore, thats why i asked. Whats google?

Last edited:

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
It's orderable but note, it's a KIT. The pre-built version is not currently being offered. 85 dollars for the kit. And 70 dollars for the circuit board alone.

Purgasound

Rocker, Roller
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best loop out there.

If you seek out help on the Zero Loss Facebook group... Don't. There's some asshat that runs his mouth on there saying all the loops are noisy. The kid barely has a grasp on how to work a soldering on. I can't shut him down anymore since he blocked me. LoL

Marcomel79

Reaction score
Best loop out there.

If you seek out help on the Zero Loss Facebook group... Don't. There's some asshat that runs his mouth on there saying all the loops are noisy. The kid barely has a grasp on how to work a soldering on. I can't shut him down anymore since he blocked me. LoL
The instructions couldnt be any clearer on the site

PelliX

Reaction score
Best loop out there.

There's some asshat that runs his mouth on there saying all the loops are noisy. The kid barely has a grasp on how to work a soldering on. I can't shut him down anymore since he blocked me. LoL

Reminds me of that bloke who claims the Marshall stock loops do digital downsampling... :rofl:

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
I went to order one last night and did everything but actually send payment. The site clearly said that options were for the kit for 85 dollars or for the bare board for 70. An assembled loop was not among the offerings.
I probably should order up a couple while they're still available.

I blew one up once, it was mounted over power tube sockets and got damaged by stray screen voltage due to chipped insulating epoxy oni the screen resistor. I replaced all the diodes and transistors on it and it still didn't work. I got high voltage on the jacks. That's not right!

Purgasound

Rocker, Roller
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah they're all preassembled boards. There is no option to purchase an unpopulated board.

The bare kit which is $70 just comes without the extra supply dropping resistors, wire, and switch.

The extra resistors are a nice touch as it has enough values to enable tapping off different points of the B+ and also has spares to decrease B+ dropping resistors to compensate for any voltage drop the loop may impart downstream of the circuit.

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
Maybe I just interpreted "kit" to mean, you'd have to populate the board yourself, when that's not what it means in this case.

If it's that, then it's the same kit it used to be.

Marcomel79

Reaction score
Thanks guys, i heard people say that after Covid he had to get a job and wasnt making amps anymore so i figured id ask around before placing an order for something im never gonna get

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that if it's orderable on the website, you'll get it. If not, you can get a refund via the payment processor.