Just cuz... fukking powerful.

• Thread starter The Ozzk
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rocknblues

Reaction score
You doing ok Ozz? Don't let that cold get ya down brother.

Yeah, thats a powerful song. Johnny's old voice reveals the frailty that we can all experience.

The Ozzk

Reaction score
You doing ok Ozz? Don't let that cold get ya down brother.

Yeah, thats a powerful song. Johnny's old voice reveals the frailty that we can all experience.

Yeah man I'm doing good. :yesway: Thanks for asking!

It is that time of the year when you look back and reflect on what you've done or, more importantly, what you didn't do.

It's always good to dig a little deeper to find areas where you can do better.

Think more about others. In the end, peace of mind is a man's most valuable asset.:wave:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlShSNc2dMA]Johnny Cash Satisfied Mind - YouTube[/ame]

rocknblues

Reaction score
Yeah man I'm doing good. :yesway: Thanks for asking!

It is that time of the year when you look back and reflect on what you've done or, more importantly, what you didn't do.

It's always good to dig a little deeper to find areas where you can do better.

Think more about others. In the end, peace of mind is a man's most valuable asset.:wave:
Johnny Cash Satisfied Mind - YouTube

Oh good. That's a great mindset. I did tell my kids I loved them everyday. I didn't let say that to my wife enough.... I should start there and see how much better my home situation improves.

Maybe you want to think about me and sell me that Hiwatt?

The Ozzk

Reaction score
Oh good. That's a great mindset. I did tell my kids I loved them everyday. I didn't let say that to my wife enough.... I should start there and see how much better my home situation improves.

Maybe you want to think about me and sell me that Hiwatt?

:lol: That thing is a monster... and she's minty minty... :cool:

Latest posts