JVM 1 watt - FUCK YEH !!

• Thread starter bulldozer1984
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bulldozer1984

Everybody's Favorite Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Check this out !

JVM-1.jpg

Papus

Reaction score
I'm curious how they've implemented a presence circuit in a 1w amp.... it must be true push-pull in the power stage

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
well it's on my list:)

i'm definitely buying that if it's fo real:D

brp

Reaction score
IF we can get one.
150 U.S. units = not cool.
I hope that means 100 or so Canada units too :D

brp

Reaction score
Dude u got nuthin to worry about. Us Skips will be lucky to get TWO

Hah ya, I guess you'll have it much worse.

But there's 224 Guitar Centers in the U.S. and they're not even making enough for one each of those let alone all the other retailers?
I smell a high price.
I might try to get as many as I can afford, to sell them to forum people at cost to save them from getting to the Ebay.

bulldozer1984

Everybody's Favorite Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hah ya, I guess you'll have it much worse.

But there's 224 Guitar Centers in the U.S. and they're not even making enough for one each of those let alone all the other retailers?
I smell a high price.
I might try to get as many as I can afford to sell to forum people at cost to save them from getting to the Ebay.

That would be cool man. Shipping would be costly for me though..

I might try calling a good retailer over here at the end of the month and just see if they know anything or can hold one for me. It's worth a try.

brp

Reaction score
Ya getting your name in early and putting a reminder bug in their ear once in awhile may pay off.
I'm going to do the same thing. Going to hit my dealer this week and let him know I'm VERY interested in being notified about these and the other 1 watt anniv. models.

Papus

Reaction score
STOP!

DON'T PANIC!

I smell sales hype - where did this magical 150 units figure come from?
That's right, it came from a fucken DEALER.
They're trying to hype it up and make us PARANOID that we will miss out.
I bet they make millions of these 1 watters, the market is BEGGING for it

brp

Reaction score
Well they certainly would be losing out on the low watt game that is currently stealing sales of otherwise loyal Marshall people. Who wouldn't buy a well spec'd Marshall low watt instead of a Blackheart or Blackstar or Vox or Egnater or Jet City etc. ?

You could be quite right about the sales hype misinformation.

I just emailed my dealer to try to get any info I can as early as possible. I've spent some decent money with them, hopefully they hook me up with any word they get.

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
Well they certainly would be losing out on the low watt game that is currently stealing sales of otherwise loyal Marshall people. Who wouldn't buy a well spec'd Marshall low watt instead of a Blackheart or Blackstar or Vox or Egnater or Jet City etc. ?

You could be quite right about the sales hype misinformation.

I just emailed my dealer to try to get any info I can as early as possible. I've spent some decent money with them, hopefully they hook me up with any word they get.
yeah no question! I'M one of them! lol. I got a tubemeister by H&K but, i said before that even came out that a 1-20 watt JVM would be ideal for me (which would include footswitchable channels and loop if it were to be truly useable for me on the fly) and they didn't have anything that suited me so i got the H&K.

Don't get me wrong, i like German amps in general but, I am very mucha Marshall loyalist and ALWAYS prefer Marshall tone if i can get it in the package that suits my needs at the time.

MonstersOfTheMidway

Reaction score
Obviously, I/we have yet to hear these JVM one watt amps, but so far I'm not too interested. I'm sure I'll demo one if I can find one, but I aint in no hurry either.

I think I'll save my pennies and wait for either the Zakk Wylde signature JCM 800 2203 or the Satriani Signature JVM, both of which are scheduled for release in 2012.

If nothing new for 2012 interests me, then I think I'll make a serious play for the YJM100 or the AFD100 sometime in the midle of 2012.

Nice try with the one watt amps, Marshall, but I know you can do better than that to celebrate the 50th, and so I'll just sit back and wait to see what comes down the pipeline.

JMP2204ROCKER

Reaction score
These 1 watters are definetely cool as a collectors piece no doubt. If $$$ were no object I'd buy one of each. Since money is an object however, I'll spend my money on other gear.