• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

JVM 410 live to much goin' on?

• Thread starter Georgiatec
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MonstersOfTheMidway

Reaction score
I used to do that with my JVM and my G-major, exept I didn't have any fancy things lik banks, switches to turn on sperate fx on the midi controller extention pedals etc... on my midi controller. I still have the G-Major, and a Blackstar HT 5 I can do that with (gonna' thy it tonight probably). Kinda' wish I still had the JVM too, because of it's great tone, prallel loop, versatility, wattage etc... And the midi option. Oh well....
Hello! Good to hear from you, LPNM.

It's always about using what you need to get the job done with a tone that you like. Whether it's using a simple footswitch, MIDI with multi-effects, rack system, etc. Sometimes you need a seperate setup for recording and live playing, and sometimes you can do just find with one setup. No wrong or right way (unless the player blows something up).

Latest posts