KISS in talks to replace Gene & Paul !!!

• Thread starter HOT TUBES 70
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw that tour at the spectrum in philly and JUDAS PRIEST opened supporting their unleashed in the east record and needless to say
JP just DESTROYED kiss!
I left that show a JP fan and a EX kiss fan!:D

yep.same here and these too right about that time...:shred:
Weekend-Warriors-ted-nugent-4486362-709-715.jpg

ted_nugent-state_of_shock(1).jpg

Vinsanitizer

Motivational Speaker
VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been saying it for years. It's inevitable. It was a confirmation for me when they released Monster and they had Eric Singer and Tommy [Two-Tits] Thayer write and perform some of the songs. I got the strange feeling they were testing the waters and beginning to lay some groundwork for the future of the band, which would mean that Paul and Gene would retire and replace themselves.

Nice! P & G will still own the KISS francise and send out four hirelings to do all the work. Because of the makup, it makes a ton of sense.

dsn716

Reaction score
I haven't bought anything KISS related since Psycho Circus. Before that I bought all of the old original band CD's. Didn't care for anything they did after Peter and Ace.

The other night I found some youtube videos of full concerts from the 70's. I kept thinking, wow! That was a great band!

It just isn't KISS without Ace and Peter.

I haven't bought anything KISS related since Creatures of the Night- which is a great f'n record. KISS fell off my radar a long time ago unfortunately.