Lead 12 Combo , Live / Un-mic'd

• Thread starter AlvisX
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AlvisX

Garage Guerrilla
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our host/club owner for the evening was a sometimes bandmate and studio engineer who I've worked with for many years .I really didn't think too much about him micing guitar amps or not,because he knows his sh*t .....although had I known he wasn't ,I probably would brought the 5010 instead

But I set the 5005 atop a Super Reverb and just let it go. It was our bass player's 1st gig back ,after a quadruple bypass ....so we were all more focused on that .
Anyhow, here's a little taste of the Lead 12 w/Eminence 1030 v , live

21fret

Reaction score
nice work @AlvisX.

I’ve used an EQ pedal in the past, but couldn’t get the flub out. It was in all speakers. I have to mod a part or something, IDK?

RCM 800

Reaction score
Sounds great. Is that the Strat with the tele pickup?

ibmorjamn

Reaction score
Our host/club owner for the evening was a sometimes bandmate and studio engineer who I've worked with for many years .I really didn't think too much about him micing guitar amps or not,because he knows his sh*t .....although had I known he wasn't ,I probably would brought the 5010 instead

But I set the 5005 atop a Super Reverb and just let it go. It was our bass player's 1st gig back ,after a quadruple bypass ....so we were all more focused on that .

Very well done , the lead 12 held its own. Good to see you back in the live situation. Good rhythm section.
Best wishes to your bassist.

AlvisX

Garage Guerrilla
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice! You're the goods bro. :yesway:

Got any more from that gig?

Sounds great. Is that the Strat with the tele pickup?
Yes, it's a DiMarzio Twang King in there these days . Thankfully , back when folks were gouging out strats , I went this way , instead of putting a humbucker in there . Of course nowadays ,they make no rout "tele" pickups for strats . Hell, Ive made my own

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score

Sounds spectacular!

Is that you singing too? I've seen a few videos that you've posted playing awesome shit, but I never knew you sang too.

gkelm

Reaction score
Sounds great! Original tune? Has a sort of a Smuggler Blues feel to it.

AlvisX

Garage Guerrilla
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds great! Original tune? Has a sort of a Smuggler Blues feel to it.

Never thought of that . I love The Eagles though
I always thought maybe I had a little too much "Reaper" in it .....but no matter, people seem to like the song

Latest posts