Let's see your cars....

• Thread starter Deftone
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
This is my favorite

W0SDE6G.jpg

Edgar Frog

Reaction score
Been driving this (1990 GMC Sierra C1500 w/350 Goodwrench Crate motor) for the past 7 years since moving across the united states and up into the mountains. I use to always have at least 3 cars at a time, usually muscle and sports cars. This is my 1st truck and still am not use to it after 7 years. lol

This was my last car (1987 Buick Grand National) I sold after moving. I miss it so much but don't really miss stressing over it. Was definitely in love with it for the 15 or so years I had it.

BlueX

Reaction score
I wouldn't generally have joined in, but the pics were already there in the gallery...

full

full

Let the roast for driving French vehicles commence....
Nothing wrong about French cars (except maybe reliability). They are usually very enjoyable, and some of them very good looking (am I still writing about cars?).

Here's the first car I drove (Internet picture, though): Renault Gordini, with the engine in the back. My brother and I got it from our grandfather when he gave up car-driving. We drove it on the fields next to our home, and I learned how take it apart, and put some of it together again. Easy to get the driver's license after that.

Renault Gordini.jpg

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
I've got no pics easily available.
After wrenching at a Toyota dealer I was converted. Toyota makes the best vehicles hands down and they are relatively inexpensive. Perhaps a bit boring too but at this point in my life that's fine with me.
My wife and I both drive Toyota SUVs. Mine is pushing 220k miles and may get replaced at some point though it still runs and drives great. Had 250k on an old Camry prior. We still have a POS Matrix too- it's my wife's windsurfer car and mostly sits all winter.

Used to work at a Saab dealer and we owned several of those. Fun cars and built like tanks.

When younger I used to have a thing for VWs and owned several liquid cooled models- some Golfs, a Fox and a diesel Rabbit that was stolen when I lived in Detroit.
Some day I might buy some kind of older, fun car. Wouldn't mine owning an old school Beetle or another old Saab (before they all disappear). Always liked British sports cars too though they evidently mostly suck.

Nothing wrong about French cars (except maybe reliability). They are usually very enjoyable, and some of them very good looking (am I still writing about cars?).

Here's the first car I drove (Internet picture, though): Renault Gordini, with the engine in the back. My brother and I got it from our grandfather when he gave up car-driving. We drove it on the fields next to our home, and I learned how take it apart, and put some of it together again. Easy to get the driver's license after that.

View attachment 140367

A million years ago my parents owned a Dauphine. Cool looking car but evidently it sucked. Used to frequently see a "Le Car" around town here but it's been several years now...