Let's see your cars....

• Thread starter Deftone
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Deftone

Reaction score
Moab somewhere in the Sandflats area IIRC, Coyote Lake gate keeper in CenCal, and I think Kane Creek in Moab. Ive done the Rubicon a couple times but have very few pics.
This is in the big granite field on the Rubicon outside of Loon Lake. Love the Rubicon but you have to do it mid week if you dont want to be held up by traffic and broken rigs the whole trip lol.
View attachment 151131
I'm sure you have done the Fordyce as well. Are those 37's? Awesome rig.

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
palma-de-la-mano-abierto.jpg

Matthews Guitars

Reaction score
This is precisely identical to the one I had, which my parents bought in '78. Though mine is gone, and
assumed to have been crushed years ago, mine was always the car I loved to drive more than any other I've owned.
1978 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham in Columbia Blue.

I'm just a Land Yacht kind of guy. Love the incomparable smooth ride, the safety, and yes, the style.

When I finally get around to buying another car strictly for fun, which shouldn't be far in the future for me given
how things are going for me now, I'll be seeking to buy another one like this if I can find one in sufficiently good shape,
just as my sunday driver.

I'd also want to get a Porsche 911 but that'll cost a lot more.

78caddyf.jpg

RCM 800

Reaction score
I'm sure you have done the Fordyce as well. Are those 37's? Awesome rig.
Yes, pics with Nittos 37's, Patagonia 38s now. No never did Fordyce, too hard to catch it with the water low enough. The only time its down for sure is during the jamboree when the power company lowers the output on the dam and Im not a fan of big crowds when Im wheeling. Most of the time we went to the Shaver Lake area. I love the Dusy, Swamp and Coyote/Red Lakes trails. Mountains in summer, desert in the winter.
1714866636002.jpeg

Last edited:

anitoli

Reaction score
I'm honestly not sure, it was on the car when I bought it. It sounds pretty good, low and loud.
Borla are killer sounding cans. I have ATAK's and the popping you get when doing a downshift from 4th to 3rd or 3rd to 2nd is brutal. Mellow if you are just puttering around but step on it and it's like diming a plexi!.