• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

line 6 one wire mod

• Thread starter bennieusmaximus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bennieusmaximus

Reaction score
Hey This may be slightly too technical for some,but I performed a one wire mod on my buddys new line 6.Here's what it involved...I took the one" wire" from his guitar...Bypassed his line 6 input jack....Then ran his "guitar wire" to my Marshall input jack.Wow What a difference.The tone changed dramaticlly!!!It's like his sound had awakened!!!It had every verb imaginable...balls,crunch,midrange,slash?!?!...He couldent beleive it.

tonefreak

Reaction score
Hey This may be slightly too technical for some,but I performed a one wire mod on my buddys new line 6.Here's what it involved...I took the one" wire" from his guitar...Bypassed his line 6 input jack....Then ran his "guitar wire" to my Marshall input jack.Wow What a difference.The tone changed dramaticlly!!!It's like his sound had awakened!!!It had every verb imaginable...balls,crunch,midrange,slash?!?!...He couldent beleive it.

:lol::lol:
good one

Papus

Reaction score
I figured it would involve cutting the power cord off lol

NewReligion

VIP Member
Reaction score
hey this may be slightly too technical for some,but i performed a one wire mod on my buddys new line 6.here's what it involved...i took the one" wire" from his guitar...bypassed his line 6 input jack....then ran his "guitar wire" to my marshall input jack.wow what a difference.the tone changed dramaticlly!!!it's like his sound had awakened!!!it had every verb imaginable...balls,crunch,midrange,slash?!?!...he couldent beleive it.

lmao

Bieling3

Reaction score
Ha! I did the same thing to my rhythm guitarist for real. Now he never feels like playing guitar at home and curses me continually.

Latest posts