• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Long awaited but here it is... NMFAD!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter diesel king
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

joe web

Reaction score
congrats! i love the look of the tribal on it.
some soundfiles would be great!

Last edited:

Wiseblood

Reaction score
Congrats brother! Glad your amp came, yeah the KK's rule man, they just fuckin' rip. The way you describe it is just that, clarity and punch is where it's at with this amp, it's all about power!

What cab are you using, guitar & pickups?

I got a King V with EMG 81/85 going through a 1960B with V30's. The tone is so thick and has so much bottom end even with the V30's being so mid range focused.

jupiter89

Reaction score
Let it peel the paint off the fuck'n walls ! Did you get it in the UK or from that e-bay dude in the States that has a boatload ? This is such a easy amp to fall in love with. (I'd almost kick Mila Kunis out of my bed for it if I had to make a choice) :lol:

diesel king

Reaction score
Congrats brother! Glad your amp came, yeah the KK's rule man, they just fuckin' rip. The way you describe it is just that, clarity and punch is where it's at with this amp, it's all about power!

What cab are you using, guitar & pickups?

I got a King V with EMG 81/85 going through a 1960B with V30's. The tone is so thick and has so much bottom end even with the V30's being so mid range focused.

Cheers brother :cheers:

1960B with 75's, I had my gibson tonight which has a BKP holydiver on the bridge. Will definitely have to give it a go with my other LP with the EMG's.

My band plays pretty slow, kinda sludgy, but this things so tight I was just thrashing out all night! I love it!

diesel king

Reaction score
Let it peel the paint off the fuck'n walls ! Did you get it in the UK or from that e-bay dude in the States that has a boatload ? This is such a easy amp to fall in love with. (I'd almost kick Mila Kunis out of my bed for it if I had to make a choice) :lol:

Nah man I got it from a UK seller, got a good deal with a marshall flightcase, which I don't need cuz I have one, so will make a few quid back from that, all in all it was a good deal and once the flightcase and DSL are sold it won't have cost me much at all! :dude:

JayCM800

Reaction score
this, i have a dsl50 and wouldn't mind some new settings to try to get it similar
Well, just "some settings" are not gonna work. I'm sure that played side by side, the DSLs can be dialed to sound kinda like a KK, but it would need some help from a boost, maybe some dirt, an eq and a noise gate!

The 2203KK is just plug-and-play metal awesomeness! :dude:

Latest posts