Low Tech Origin FX Loop Solution...

iron broadsword

Reaction score
Last edited:

Edgar Frog

Reaction score
I do like using the 2 button footswitch for both the boost and the loop. One day I do want to make a single button footswitch that makes the loop stay on all the time and switches the boost on and off with the switch. I love the built in boost so I will always want that switchable.

iron broadsword

Reaction score
I do like using the 2 button footswitch for both the boost and the loop. One day I do want to make a single button footswitch that makes the loop stay on all the time and switches the boost on and off with the switch. I love the built in boost so I will always want that switchable.
yeah it’s definitely useful to run the footswitch so you can have those options, but some will run the amp other ways that make having to plug in the footswitch to have the loop on just a pain in the ass

i typically use my guitar’s controls to get a clean sound because i have treble bleed caps installed, so switching the boost is pointless and i want the loop on all the time. im also building a 3 channel preamp to run into the fx return of this amp (or any amp really) so i’ll be bypassing the front end completely making the boost irrelevant. these dummy cables give me options