• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Marshall cab 1935B

• Thread starter rafalynch
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rafalynch

Reaction score
I tried to take out the loudspeakers to check the front mebrana, but as Bygone Tone has already warned me, they are attached to the plywood of the deflector, I do not dare to pull hard for fear of tearing the membrane. For now I will wait for them to dry well and then I will do a loud sound test to see how they respond. Thank you and excuse my English.

soundboy57

Reaction score
Very nice cab :)
My speakers are all HF9, so perhaps made pretty close together.

Great sounding speakers. Like the 75HZ, but with slightly smoother top end.

Don't mess with it, just play it :)

Trapland

Punk, classic, funk, jazz and everything else.
Reaction score
Cool cabinet. I have a stack of 1935s from 1968 all original (except casters).

My experience with the G12M-55 pulsonic cones is that they sound best at live band volumes. When played quieter they have this scoop in the upper mids that totally fills in when loud.

For playing quieter I prefer G12H-55s or even more 75s. They sound great loud too but at quieter levels they seen to have add complex harmonics to the mids and highs while not getting fizzy.

My 1935 cabs for gigging, and lately a 2061CX full of old G12Hs for quieter band practice and home playing.

But a full stack of “bass” cabs with a 50 watt bass plexi is live show heaven.