Marshall DSL 50/100 Clean/Crunch Footswitch - at last!

• Thread starter een7gdr
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pooshoes

Reaction score
I did this mod on my DSL50 10 years ago and it's still going strong, glad to see the designer is still supporting his community! There seems to be a resurgence of the classic JCM2000 DSL as of late. (Here is a jcm2000 demo, not my video)

maico996

Reaction score
I know this is a musty thread, but has anyone heard from the OP lately? I'm gonna acquire a DSL100 soon and would love to do this mod. I sent an email from the website (which is still live) but I've not received a response.

Dirty Harry

Reaction score
I’ve tried a few times previously, last when he popped back up on this thread in 2021, but unfortunately never heard anything back…

Mentalo

Reaction score
I tried to contact him also via his website some weeks ago (cause I‘m interested in buying a used JCM2000 but only if I can mod it) but unfortunately got no response.

Might it be possible to reverse engineer it by someone who did this mod? If this might be possible I could order some circuit boards and the parts for all that are interested…