Marshall Gary Moore signature amp

• Thread starter srv1
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Right on, I totally understand and respect that. What really came to mind is that I am a huge Malmsteen fan. Though the YMJ100 is a great amp I suspect that he is honored but still for the most part plays his 1972 and 1973 50 watt Plexi big box 1987's with his favorite DoD pedal.

All Marshalls are great. Better shut up before I talk myself into a corner and have to Grunch my way out lol.

Later, David :cheers:

Oh, you'll have one at some point ... you won't be able to hold out forever :D

Grenade

Reaction score
For some reason I thought it had JH/DA in the model name. IDK. Maybe it was Soldano.

thenoodler

Reaction score
There's a Hendrix Marshall which obviously Jimi had nothing to do with. They should have called it the Janie Hendrix signature amp.

poeman33

Reaction score
There's a Hendrix Marshall which obviously Jimi had nothing to do with. They should have called it the Janie Hendrix signature amp.

The JH100 is probably one of the better things to come out that honoured his legacy IMO. It's pretty true to what he was using.

On the other hand there was the Gibson (WTF) Hendrix Strat a little while ago. That make me puke in my mouth.

Gary Moore on his DSL and that Strat doing Red House is the signature sound I would love to see. Hey wait...I can do that. Well, except for the awesome playing.

SlyStrat

Reaction score
I didn't buy my JVM Satriani because its a signature amp.
To me it has the best tone Marshall has ever made.

Gene Ballzz

Reaction score
tonyl,
Thank you for sharing that more than special footage of a true Guitar Deity saying mass in the "Temple Of Tone!" He will be truly missed.
Thanks Again,
Gene