• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Marshall lead 15 no output

• Thread starter Shardik
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shardik

Reaction score
I already have replaced the transistors and the resistor. I still have no output out of the speaker outs. The headphone jack and the line out work just fine though.

thetragichero

Reaction score
if you've got something causing a fault brand new transistors can go pops within seconds of power up if it hasn't been fixed and you're not using a current limiting device (like a lightbulb limiter)

i get wanting to jump right in but solid state amps are even less forgiving to work on than tube amps

Shardik

Reaction score
UPDATE: Finally found a schematic from dr. Tube (I had to email him for it) after speaking to him he said it is the ground break on the headphone jack being faulty and c30 (the capacitor r32 is connected to) was bad. Replaced r32 (10 ohm), c30 and jk2 (the headphone jack) and it works!

Really not a bad little amp and actually loud as heck!

Thank you to everyone who tried to help. I greatly appreciate it.

JoeyZR1

Reaction score
Sorry to bump in but I need some help. I have a mg15 szw. It’s the Zack Wylde edition. Keeps blowing fuse on start up. I can’t find the schematic. Can anyone help me please?

thetragichero

Reaction score
completely different amp, should start a new thread
if you are not familiar working on solid state amps i would get it to someone who is as it is quite easy to "fix it more broken" with solid state