Marshall MF350 Mode Four help

• Thread starter AdamJones63
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AdamJones63

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So this is my first post here, so hey!

I just recently bought an MF350 amphead, and was wondering if you guys could recommend me a few cabinets to go with? I do plan on getting the MF400 at some point, but not right now as I'm a little short on cash - so the cheaper the better really. As this is my first half stack (was more of a combo guy until I joined a band) could you guys help me out with recommendations?

Thanks!

thrawn86

Reaction score
As far as Marshall goes, you really need to have enough power handling in the cabs to compliment the MF. Standard 1960 cabs with Celestion GT-75's will only handle 300w. They go for around $400. I haven't priced out a MF cab in a while, but they'll handle 400w and shouldn't be too much more than the 1960. Don't take any chances: Make sure you've got enough power handling in the cabs.

AdamJones63

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, I was looking at the Behringer BG412 just to sort of get me started, they worth it ?

thrawn86

Reaction score
I've never personally heard one. I have also never heard anything expressly negative about them. Take that for what it is! :lol: If you can get one for a decent price, why not? Some apparently have Jensen speakers, and some have Bugera speakers.

AdamJones63

Reaction score
Yeah I've seen a few going for just over £100 used over here, seem to be in good condition so I might pick one up :)

Latest posts