Mini Jubilee Combo Is Here.

• Thread starter Pricketfella
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gruffydd3

Reaction score
I considered buying one of these but didn't want to wait until September or later for them to arrive in the US. I bought a Silver Jubilee 2554 in mint condition instead.

I'd still like to hear a review though. Enjoy the new amp.

rick16v

Reaction score
Andertons are a great company to deal with. Even when it is really busy, the staff are great.

There are 5 reasons Andertons is my favourite guitar shop.
1. Friendly staff
2. You can just pick up any guitar. Pmt make you ask and tell you off if you don't.
3. The returns policy on pedals is great. You can test them on your own rig at home and return them no questions asked.
4. They have sound proof booths so you can actually hear yourself playing, not everyone else.
5. Great range of makes, models and prices from cheap to boutique.

I used to live in Aldershot and visited Andertons twice a month.

Pricketfella

Reaction score
There are 5 reasons Andertons is my favourite guitar shop.
1. Friendly staff
2. You can just pick up any guitar. Pmt make you ask and tell you off if you don't.
3. The returns policy on pedals is great. You can test them on your own rig at home and return them no questions asked.
4. They have sound proof booths so you can actually hear yourself playing, not everyone else.
5. Great range of makes, models and prices from cheap to boutique.

I used to live in Aldershot and visited Andertons twice a month.
Only downside is the parking.

iron broadsword

Reaction score
...and I've got to sell on a few bits of equipment before I get to the point where things settle down! Hehe.

Patience in acquiring gear is the hardest part. I'm no rich man, but I'm doing ok.. and GAS is a serious concern of mine so I've limited myself to $100/mo on gear acquisitions. We can afford more for sure but doing it this way means I take my time and only buy the things I really want to buy. And it's been more of a fun ride figuring out what I want.. rather than just buying everything I think I want.

Besides.. after a 4100, dual recto, 2 class 5's, prs torero, prs singlecut, 68 tele and a buttload of pedals.. if anything catches my eye it had better be something exotic.

PBGas

Reaction score
Can't wait to hear your impressions on this. Hoping it sounds great!

Frankiepags

Reaction score
Been pretty excited about these , price seems a lil high, but these days everything seems high . Hoping this is all we expect and more the jubilee is a great sounding head .

Mcfc_Marshall

Reaction score
My Mini Jubilee Combo has arrived at Andertons here in the UK. I will pick it up Saturday, can't wait.
WOW another brit! ;) haha

Yeah i had a try of that amp but the head version in Pmt last week and it sounded awesome. The controls are suprisingly very active especially the Mids. I found when you had the mid past like 3 o clock....it overrides all of the other control and just saturates your tone with marshally mids (some like some dont)

I personally like the mid control though and would to try and somehow install the same circuit or whatever (im not a tech) used in the jubilees and mod my 900 mkiii with it!