Mini Jubilee Combo Is Here.

• Thread starter Pricketfella
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

PBGas

Reaction score
Still waiting on my combo. Distributor told me they are getting them at the beginning of August and I'll have mine by the mid-to-end of August. Looking forward to it! Will grab a couple of those rings from Eutotubes as well. Hope mine is ok. I've been waiting a long time for this amp in this format. It would be a shame if they didn't test them out enough only to find that this becomes a major issue.

Sound Of A Gun

Reaction score
I happen to be working near Andertons next week so I'm tempted to call in and have a try of the head. I was interested in the combo, but not if there are problems with the rattling.

Are these limited editions as I'm not really in a position to buy one just yet, but I'd like to try while I can so I know if it's something I want to come back to later this year?

I remember watching a video with a Marshall demo guy and he said that the mini Jubilees are standard production, not special edition.

Sir Don

Reaction score
I'm really starting to GAS for the 2525H. I've had mine on order now for about two months. My 2555 was my main gigging amp for about three years and I'm hoping that this 20 watter will sound the same and be suitable for gigging.

Either way it's going to be a keeper for me. As you can tell from my sig, I don't part with my amps once they are in my collection!!