• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Mixed Pedal Power Supply

• Thread starter DawgFather
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DawgFather

Reaction score
What's up....for the guys runnin vintage and modern pedals with the same power supply(no batteries) how do you power them both?

mirrorman

Reaction score
For 9 volt pedals I use a One Spot, for 18 volt MXR I use the wall wart that comes with the pedal.
Cry Baby is battery only (no AC connection jack).

dro

Reaction score
Combinator has 9, 9 volt outputs, Echo, Hot Drive n Boost, and AC tone are 120 volt

Attachments

• PEDALBOARD 2.JPG
    PEDALBOARD 2.JPG
    986.6 KB · Views: 1

Len

Reaction score
There’s nothing wrong with mixing vintage and modern pedals. What you want to stay away from is mixing analog and digital pedals. Either use 2 independent supplies, or use a supply with isolated outputs like the PP2+.

jmp45

Reaction score
I picked up a 2nd mxr iso power brick cheap. B stock $99. No issues, isolated outs and quiet. No problems with new and vintage pedals, analog and digital.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dunlop-MXR...oard-Power-Supply-Cables-B-Stock/112508302307

This replaced a 1 spot on the dirt board that caused some noise. Dead quiet now. ISO Brick powering pedals on the left time domain effects board. Some require 300ma power. Brick as 2 300 ma and 2 450 ma outs.

pedalboard_201809b.jpg

b1_powersupply.jpg

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts