Mojo needed for Wilder.

• Thread starter solarburn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TPR

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't see this until now, but I'm glad to hear everything went well. Rock on, Wilder! :wave:

MartyStrat54

Reaction score
I talked to Jon at about 11:30 PM CST and he is back at home recovering. All went well. Thank you for being concerned about one of your own.

tbwrench

Reaction score
I don't know how I missed this one, I am glad everything went well.

Jon is a real asset to the forum and without asking for anything, helps all of us who need technical guidance. What a great guy, he helped me out with some questions and I learned quite a bit from him and even got to talk to him on the phone a few times. He has earned my respect and friendship.

I will pray for his complete recovery and for him to be blessed in 2010!

Hope to see him posting again soon, tbw.

Jonathan Wilder

Reaction score
I'm here and back to posting. :D

It's great to see such support from all of you here on the forum! I enjoy helping you guys out with this stuff and was bummed to know that I'd have no internet access for a couple of days when they admitted me. Thank you all for your support! It is much appreciated!

Was pretty much an in/out deal, but there will be some recovery time. Not to worry though...I have people here to help lift things up onto the bench when need be so work will be in full swing come Monday. I can still wield a soldering iron and a multimeter so we're good to go there.

Posting is pretty much effort free so I'll be here like I always am. Also available to answer phone calls n' such. Just gotta watch what I eat for awhile and can't do any heavy lifting for about a month, but again I have people here with me to help me out with that.

Other than that it will be business as usual around here. Can't let something like this completely get me down. Where there's a will there's a way and as long as I have help here I plan to keep on keepin' on with no business downtime.

Once again thank you all for your support and kindness! Now let's get back to rockin'! :dude:

Jesstaa

Reaction score
Good to see you're back and in good health Wilder.

I can't stand hospitals myself, so good to know you didn't have to sit around for like a week.

Buggs.Crosby

Reaction score
How did i not see this thread earlier?
Glad to hear your doing well dude and hope it continues that way. other than a few Idiots i'm sure most of this board would agree that you are a very valuable asset to the Marshall community and a Huge asset to this board and we would all wish you a speedy and painless recovery

tbwrench

Reaction score
glad you are back Jon, hope the Dr. gave you some good meds for pain and you have a speedy and full recovery.

With your lifting/ weight limit does that mean no "silver solder"? :)

Have a great day! tbw

LPMarshall hack

Reaction score
Best wishes Jon. My father in law had his removed yesterday!! Weird coincidence...unless...are you my father in law?

Richman1

Reaction score
Speedy recovery to you Jon....This forum is not the same without your input...Hope to see you have a full recovery....

Adrian R

Reaction score
I'm here and back to posting. :D

It's great to see such support from all of you here on the forum! I enjoy helping you guys out with this stuff and was bummed to know that I'd have no internet access for a couple of days when they admitted me. Thank you all for your support! It is much appreciated!

Was pretty much an in/out deal, but there will be some recovery time. Not to worry though...I have people here to help lift things up onto the bench when need be so work will be in full swing come Monday. I can still wield a soldering iron and a multimeter so we're good to go there.

Posting is pretty much effort free so I'll be here like I always am. Also available to answer phone calls n' such. Just gotta watch what I eat for awhile and can't do any heavy lifting for about a month, but again I have people here with me to help me out with that.

Other than that it will be business as usual around here. Can't let something like this completely get me down. Where there's a will there's a way and as long as I have help here I plan to keep on keepin' on with no business downtime.

Once again thank you all for your support and kindness! Now let's get back to rockin'! :dude:

Welcome back Bro!

rjohns1

Reaction score
Glad to hear it went well. Welcome back!

V-man

Reaction score
Mojo Sent! Speedy recovery, man

thrawn86

Reaction score
Good indeed to have you with us again bro. :thumb:

ant_riv

Reaction score
Best wishes to you for a speedy and full recovery.

You will be in our thoughts and prayers.