Multi Effect Unit or Seperate Pedals

• Thread starter Antony75
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Antony75

Reaction score
Thanks for all your advice guys, really helpful. I think after consideration, reading the reviews and watching clips on youtube etc. I'm gonna go for the Boss GT10. Just need to sell my current effects to pay for it though. Going to have to go through the dreaded ebay now, that's the only downside!

JSJ900

Reaction score
My advise is don't sell the stomps and save up for the multifx. If you are like most people, even if you like the multi unit you'll miss the pedals. You may wind up "needing" to re-buy some of them and spend more than you got out of them.

CaptainZero

Reaction score
Please let us know what you think when you get it. It looks like it can do a lot, but you could also spend hours fing around with it, not playing, and never finding a sound you want. I suppose there are sites you can go to to find what settings others are using though.

Antony75

Reaction score
Had a bit of good luck last night, managed to get an 'as new' condition Boss GT-8 off eBay for £120. The really good thing is that I don't have to sell all my pedals now to pay for it, as I was going to have to with the GT-10, so really happy about that. Should be with me by Thursday/Friday so will let you all know how I get on with it. I can see a frenzy of manual reading and messing about with the 4 cable method coming up this weekend.