My amp room, lets see yours!!!

• Thread starter matt3310
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

gtrman

Reaction score
y'all have some nice effin' rigs! this is from our rehearsal space. too bad i couldn't fit bass mountain in the pic!

That's still a monsterous rig to have in your back AV.
Looks killer and I bet it sounds thunder & lightning !
I wish I could be a fly on the wall when you are rehearsing :)

johnfv

Reaction score
Here is the "guest bedroom" with a few of my bedroom amps :)

Attachments

• AmpRoomApr11_dark_small.jpg
    AmpRoomApr11_dark_small.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 18

ReiGnMaN

Reaction score
Don't worry, after a couple of decades of gear hustling and awkward priorities you will have lots of stuff, too.
Im 25. In the last year I've probably "bought" which really means acquired about $30,000 in gear. I've paid about $4,000 for it.

Trading up is good... Finding WICKED deals is good. One thing thats key is having money to spend when something stupid cheap comes up IE someone threw up a Mesa 4x12 mint a few weeks back locally for $300.00 with vintage 30's and I couldn't grab it. Also saw a Splawn Quick rod and Cab mint in snakeskin once or $1,000 when they were pulling in as much as they were new used because Scott was so backordered.

Give you another example.... I'm cheap when I buy and I don't "crackhead sale" my gear...

IE My Gibson Les Paul Custom I paid a whopping $700.00 for.
My 74 Deluxe, you guessed it, $600.00 cash.... etc etc.

As for you manave dudes... I'm scared to "leave out" my gear in fear someone will break in. Granted I live in a GREAT neighborhood (paid for it) and my home is surrounded by people who know me and would go out of the way to protect me or my property but still... reality is people know music gear is expensive.

ReiGnMaN

Reaction score
My humble he-man room...
Marshallsinstudiomine.jpg

Very tastefully done Sir.

Still working on mine..... Just installed some new lighting.
And no, thats not all my amps... I just didn't feel like moving 4 more 4x12's, a couple heads, combo's etc and a buncha guitars just to take a damn picture........
P1010623.jpg

Last edited: