My Band From Last Night....

• Thread starter Adrian R
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jack daniels

Reaction score
Speaking of Crue, have you ever heard Mick Mars play 'Little Wing'? Pretty impressive.

Adrian R

Reaction score
Speaking of Crue, have you ever heard Mick Mars play 'Little Wing'? Pretty impressive.
No, not yet, but Mick is definitely another unrecognized, great talent from that era. People would slam him all the time because who couldn't play like Yngwie...but I always loved this tone, riffs, and melodic sensibilities...

jack daniels

Reaction score
No, not yet, but Mick is definitely another unrecognized, great talent from that era. People would slam him all the time because who couldn't play like Yngwie...but I always loved this tone, riffs, and melodic sensibilities...

I had heard that Mick was not really a metal guitar guy per se when Crue picked him up. More like blues and classic rock player. Good tune there performed by you and the band. :yesway:

The Ozzk

Reaction score
Dude!!!

YOU. GOT. THE. TONE.

The tone was spot on, man. Very cool. :yesway:

Amazing playing BTW :cool:

Adrian R

Reaction score
Thanks man...I appreciate the comments. I worked my ass off for years developing that sound...much of the ideas were garnered from this site. I don't wish to come off pompous...but anyone whom would like help I am here! I will share anything I have learned with anyone. This is where the payoff lies; helping others man.

FJP467

Reaction score
Due, great tone and great playing. Nailed it for sure. That was awesome. Congrats on a great performance.

Bear R.

Reaction score
Sounds Great man..You got a Real Good Band Adrian..Looks like a lot of fun too..Good Job buddy...:yesway:

Latest posts