My Bands new Big Budget music video

• Thread starter Frank52387
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

okgb

Reaction score
Like good lyrics , a good video can enhance the song. Does it tell a story? can you get the lyrics by watching the video. Is it too literal ? I've done interviews where we've taken hours to set up the lights & background so it's hard to compete with Hollywood but you can get stock footage and if you want youtube hits you have to do everything you can unless you're happy with a few hundred hits. good luck!

Plexitim

Reaction score
I think the video is kinda disconnected from telling the story of the song. But the guitar/amp tones are beautiful, they are refreshingly old school and they rock! Good singer.

Frank52387

Reaction score
Nicely done.
I think the video is kinda disconnected from telling the story of the song. But the guitar/amp tones are beautiful, they are refreshingly old school and they rock! Good singer.
Cool song, well done!
Great tune, man, great performance! Really liked it a bunch!

Keep crankin‘ them out!
Cool song. Great playing.
Thanks everyone! Glade you enjoyed the song.

The video was tongue in cheek. Not meant to be serious, we’ll do a better one later.

Dirty-D

Reaction score
Good job brother. Get Some! Best of luck.Don't turn down anything ( unless they don't want to pay you then, turn it down with a scowel). Buckle up for the ride🤘

Frank52387

Reaction score
Good job brother. Get Some! Best of luck.Don't turn down anything ( unless they don't want to pay you then, turn it down with a scowel). Buckle up for the ride🤘
I wish lol, we’re not going anywhere but work in the AM lol. A guy can dream though!

benderb9

Reaction score
really liked it enough to play several times through. The song can take repeated play easy peazy. Great guitar tones/playing, tight rhythm section, a singer with an appealing voice and good lyrics make a tasty Rock n Roll stew. Well done. Almost 300 views and only five 'likes is disappointing to me, nobody feeding the Algorithm God for these guys??!?!?!? Classy group this The Outcry is.

Frank52387

Reaction score
really liked it enough to play several times through. The song can take repeated play easy peazy. Great guitar tones/playing, tight rhythm section, a singer with an appealing voice and good lyrics make a tasty Rock n Roll stew. Well done. Almost 300 views and only five 'likes is disappointing to me, nobody feeding the Algorithm God for these guys??!?!?!? Classy group this The Outcry is.
Thanks so much love it brother!!!

Latest posts