• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

My Marshall broke my window!

• Thread starter Bucknasty
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bucknasty

Reaction score
So I had the house to myself this morning and I decided to make some noise. I put the volume on half just to see what it would sound like considering I haven't been able to put it past 3. lol and I hit an open D chord on the overdrive channel and I heard this crack noise. And what do ya know I have a cracked window. So it scares me to think what will happen with the volume at the max. I got a pic where I had to tape it! lmao :rock:

Attachments

• windowcrack.jpg
    windowcrack.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 92

Patill

Reaction score
if you had the volume at max propably nothing woud have happened....you just hit the right spot ;)

rocker43

Reaction score
Thats way cool Dude im glad we play in a garage no windows we alwas have the volume about 6 I think i'm going deaf oh well it's FUUUUUN ROCKON

Bucknasty

Reaction score
yeah I haven't had a chance to crank it up with the band yet.

coldsteal2

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I had the house to myself this morning and I decided to make some noise. I put the volume on half just to see what it would sound like considering I haven't been able to put it past 3. lol and I hit an open D chord on the overdrive channel and I heard this crack noise. And what do ya know I have a cracked window. So it scares me to think what will happen with the volume at the max. I got a pic where I had to tape it! lmao :rock:

dude, thats bragging rights, you need to post this
at the Marshall site in the Readers Amp section!:headbanger:

back 73 my brother broke the family TV picture tube
with a high note he hit on his 100 watt plexi and he was way out in the garage!!!

carnada

Reaction score
I always use earplugs haha, and my friends tell me im a pussy, and then I tell them "atleast im not gonna go deaf when Im 20 years old"

Bucknasty

Reaction score
yeah It's the stack in my avatar. I still can't believe it!

5er driver

Reaction score
I know it's fun to play loud but please take care of your ears. I didn't and have bad tinitus as a result. My equipment cranked, too many concerts standing in front of PA columns, etc., etc. You won't notice the damage until a later age. Take care of your ears!

V-man

Reaction score
Awesome. I remember being awakened in my dorm by the asshat college radio station broadcasting at 8am on saturday. I positioned the 1960 out the window and cranked angel of death full tilt. Campus police broke things up shortly, but some friends said the windows from the building across the way were rattling menacingly.

Bunnest

Reaction score
At 43, I am glad to report no hearing loss (other than standard old age) Despite a history of 32 years of marshalls rocking, I ALWAYS TOOK PRECAUTIONS! I didn't like the pain in my ears, even as a young teen...Cotton was the first, then headphones...

Webslinger

Reaction score
I still keep some of my heavy-duty equipment in my dad's basement. Last time I was cranking the Marshall, something started rattling inside the hot water heater. I had to back-off.

As for my ears, I always avoided chronic hi-db situations as best I could. My other major hobby was musclecars, and have alot friends into Harleys, so it wasnt always easy, but I've been lucky so far.

Latest posts