• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

My rig!

• Thread starter mercilessdeath86
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mercilessdeath86

Reaction score
Mty 6100LM and JCM900 SL-X 50 heads + 1960A

P4111815.jpg

Here it is again along with the other Marshall gear which ic currently living at my house right now. A JMP 100 with a 'custom' finish (eew) and an old 1965B cab..Not sure how old.

P4111816.jpg

VintageTone

Reaction score
Very Nice though, but i dont like the
'custom finish' on the old marshall

mercilessdeath86

Reaction score
My stuff is spotless, I'm very analabout keeping my gear clean haha,I guess the camera just makes it look like shit. I also hate that paintjob on the JMP :confused:

psphill27

Reaction score
Great setup...I have a 50 watt 900 and love it. Is that a 900 series cab with silver tolex? Never seen one of those before...

mercilessdeath86

Reaction score
Nah, the last owner took off all the tolex and painted it white for some reason. Too damaged maybe? The cab sounds incredible though. I'd like to re-finish it but I'm thinking with the cost and labour it's not even worth it. Besides if it's mistaken as silver tolex what's the point hahaha