My wall of marshalls

• Thread starter BURSTBUCKERBLACK
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

^AXE^

Reaction score
Damn I have some catching up to do :lol:

2013-05-24161434_zps6f581809.png

Darth Federer

Reaction score
Although running late for a meeting, I still had to take the time to check out Burstbuckerblack's collection. It was worth it. Nice collection there man. You could always rent that room out by the minute if you needed money. I'm guessing it might be better than some drugs to stand in front of that wall for a few minutes....with a Les Paul.

MarshallDog

Reaction score
All I can say is Holy Crap Batman, you should send that pic to Marshall, I bet you get some type of reply...

If I missed this in the thread, I apologize, what is your favorite power tube??

Silverburst

Reaction score
Wow, cool! There's is something about my JMP2203 as well aside my JVMJS and YJM that attracks me a lot. can't help it either. it's a 1980's.

do you notice a lot of difference when it comes to preamp gain? Solodallas' site mentioned differences in gain stages, so should be the one to let us know ! ;)

A4100K

Reaction score
That is awesome! How many times does the circuit breaker blow when you've got them all revved up?! Great collection.

BURSTBUCKERBLACK

Reaction score
Beautiful!!
A question:
How do you connect your guitar to all that goodness?
Do you have some sort of giant splitter?

Right now I can run 4 heads thru 8 cabs and its done with Morley A/B/Y boxes you can see them on my pedal board. I am ordering 4 A/B/C boxes which gives me 12 amp inputs then Y them down to 2 A/B/Y and then down to one A/B/Y then to the guitar. The extra inputs on the A/B/C I can add more amps like my JMP 50 watt 2 12" Combo just for shits and grins. Sounds a bit like a cluster but I have not found anything on the market that is a all in one setup. I have to laugh cause when I have been to places like guitar center they just look at me like I'm crazy and say why.... I just answer back and why not. FDLMFAO at any rate the setup I've come up with works great and is safe with zero issues. I did have a ground loop hum which I get rid of by lifting the ground prong for each head by putting a 2 prong adapter onto the power cord for each head and plug them into the power strip and have only the power strip grounded into my furman power regulator/power conditioner to keep the voltages safe clean and at a constant 120v. and Wah La.
:slash:

Latest posts