NAD: if you hate me, dont open this thread-it will make your blood curdle :)

• Thread starter Australian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
I just set it up today. I havnt even un boxed the head yet, but took a pic of the cabs. I'll try and do a clip tomorrow when I set it up with the JTM. These speakers sound nice with the 800.
right on, just want to hear it - hopefully cranked a bit!

MonstersOfTheMidway

Reaction score
I just set it up today. I havnt even un boxed the head yet, but took a pic of the cabs. I'll try and do a clip tomorrow when I set it up with the JTM. These speakers sound nice with the 800.

I2205JHcabs_zps2885f26d.jpg
Those are some big-ass cabs-especially the bottom one! You could stuff a body in one of those cabs!

Is that a Strat Plus I see? It looks nice-love those Strat Plus guitars!

Last edited:

Nebulozny

Reaction score
I think Australian and that dude from Germany with a fuckin Marshall museum in his barn are the most hated persons on this forum, in a positive way.

This shit never ends, I thought 2203 was my dream...now I have another one. :Ohno:

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Australian and that dude from Germany with a fuckin Marshall museum in his barn are the most hated persons on this forum, in a positive way.

This shit never ends, I thought 2203 was my dream...now I have another one. :Ohno:

Yeah thats an awesome collection he's got there. I visit the wesite from time to time and get lost in the Marshall glory.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I've been playing this amp today and everything feels top notch. You turn a knob and it does exactly what it says it does. You up the Treble channel and its there sounding as you want it to. It runs like a Rolls Royce-Quality!.

These cabs work like a real stack should. I dont know the logistics but what great balance! And are very efficient. (maybe Sigi can confirm this)

I didnt think that a stack could look nicer than the AHW/BHW cabs but the Hendrix stack is in a class of its own. :dude:

I dont know if I'm being delusional but I'm sure I just saw a large Hendrix ghost walk out of it. :wow:
Clips tommorrow! :dude:

fast98dodge

Reaction score
Lame. I thought you'd finally gotten some balls and stepped up to the big boys' table with a 1 watter.

I'm a bit let down as well...

I guess a Jimi stack is "ok"... yawn...

Seriously... cool find... the music store in my hometown had one and I always thought it would be cool to own it but never had the $$$...

Congrats, dude...

Sigi M

Reaction score
Well I've been playing this amp today and everything feels top notch. You turn a knob and it does exactly what it says it does. You up the Treble channel and its there sounding as you want it to. It runs like a Rolls Royce-Quality!.

These cabs work like a real stack should. I dont know the logistics but what great balance! And are very efficient. (maybe Sigi can confirm this)

I didnt think that a stack could look nicer than the AHW/BHW cabs but the Hendrix stack is in a class of its own. :dude:

I dont know if I'm being delusional but I'm sure I just saw a large Hendrix ghost walk out of it. :wow:
Clips tommorrow! :dude:

Everything you said is RIGHT. Waiting for your Clips.
Once more, congratulations for this Masterpiece from Marshall

Sigi

Billyblades

Reaction score
I had the purple n gold one. Cool stack!

I wished they made them point to point . My old purple one was a pcb.

Sold it n made a couple extra bucks because it was "special "... :)

You do.have a nice assortment..

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the purple n gold one. Cool stack!

I wished they made them point to point . My old purple one was a pcb.

Sold it n made a couple extra bucks because it was "special "... :)

You do.have a nice assortment..

These ones are PTP. They built it exactly as the original.
I'm going to have the shit modded out of this one. :cool:

Darth Federer

Reaction score
Yes, you are delusional but you did just get a new Hendrix stack so you are forgiven. It is understandable.