Nad - Jvm1h Tattoo Series - Vicky Morgan

• Thread starter GibsonKramer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

LPMarshall hack

Reaction score
I'll have to google these things. Thanks

I keep my cab on its wheels, so I assume an ISO pad would be obsolete?

Last edited:

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother. You could put those furniture feet slider pads underneath & see if it does anything.

There's more than 1 way to do things. Some people like the coupling effect & say to always remove the casters, so that your room becomes part of the baffle. Just like some people want the bathroom acoustics, while others don't.

If you have carpet, chances are, you'll not notice much difference, except, that having the cab right on the carpet will give a dampening effect, vs having the cab off the ground. I don't think adding extra padding will give much difference if any on carpet.

GibsonKramer

Reaction score
The only reason I spent money on the iso boards, was my old house. My ex left, and when she did... she left me in her mother's crappy, rundown mobile home. Was not a place, for musical gear, to shine.

Once I was free of that blood-sucking leech, got my settlement money... I bought a house, hired a contractor, and turned half my garage into a guitar/amp room.

Sounds good either way, really.