• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

NAD! JVM410HJSB limited!

• Thread starter Silverburst
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Silverburst

Reaction score
At last! It arrived! Took pictures of the whole unpacking process. Felt like a kid during xmas time. :naughty:
In follow up of my earlier info thread: http://www.marshallforum.com/marshall-amps/42385-marshall-jvm410js-satriani-thread.html

First impressions: The blue was a bit of a guess, but I think it looks stunning, very electric and matches the gold like no other! Just don't get why they put a white logo on there and not a gold one. Marshall logo is a tad smaller than usual if I' correct. Further, I was a bit disappointed the limited edition did not carry a few more goodies, maybe a special dust cover or even a numbered certificate. Nope, nothing... It seems to be exactly the same as the normal version. What were you thinking over there in Milton Keynes? Too bad for that, but I really like the blue tolex.

Now I have to wait to get the blue cab, it seems to be stuck somewhere in transit due to its heavy weight and big size. So I can't test it right now... a bit painfull.

But here you go, more pictures will follow when I get the matching cab.

P1080104.jpg

P1080105.jpg

P1080106.jpg

P1080111.jpg

P1080112.jpg

P1080113.jpg

P1080114.jpg

P1080115.jpg

P1080116.jpg

P1080117.jpg

P1080118.jpg

Holme

VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a looker for sure!
Black with gold text round the back too!:naughty:
I like it!

:thumb:

Darth Federer

Reaction score
Congratulations man. That is a sweet purchase and serious commitment to your playing. I hope you bond with it instantly. It sure does have a lot of knobs and holes. I agree with you on the case candy on a purchase like that. It should at least have a t-shirt, slip cover, poster....something to increase the Marshall branding around your playing area.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
It looks really good. How do you like the tone? :naughty:

plexilespaul

Reaction score
i love seeing pictures of unpacking new marshalls...
Congratulations:)

1337storm

Reaction score
Congrats on a nice amp:)

I've got a black one a couple of weeks ago and it's a real nice amp.
One question though...
The standby switch on mine seems a little flubby compared to the one on
my original JVM, do you expeience the same thing?
Don't get me wrong, it works okay, it's just not as distinct when I flick it.

Silverburst

Reaction score
Thx guys ;)

Soulcaster: yes there is a dustcover included, but just a standard jvm one.

1337Storm: that was also appareant in one of the in depth review videos, but here np. It flicks the same sturdy way as the powerswitch.

Last edited:

Silverburst

Reaction score
Thanks guys ! Ah the cab just came in ! more pics on the way, tubes are warming as we speak !