• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

New 800 for Zakk!!??

• Thread starter Chadman
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chadman

Reaction score
I was listening to 'No rest for the wicked' today and noticed how Zakk's sound was more Marshall. You can hear he's just pushing a 2203 with his OD/EMG's and fingers...
I actually like the earlier Zakk's sound more!!!!

'No rest for the wicked' was sadly not a Marshall:(, it was an amp designed by 'Lee Jackson'

that's not to say the good old 800 wasn't used for a punch in or 2...

Dave666

Reaction score
'No rest for the wicked' was sadly not a Marshall:(, it was an amp designed by 'Lee Jackson'

that's not to say the good old 800 wasn't used for a punch in or 2...

Really? Thx for correcting me!!

I think it sound like a cranked and pushed 800, though.
Any info on those 'Lee Jackson' amps?

tonyl

Reaction score
I am sorry for opening an old thread but it seems that diesect20022000 was speaking the truth

I have an article where Zakk talks about it in GW.

he was asked if it was some special edition and if it was to be released and he said no, it's a one off custom deal i got made for the berzerkus(pretty sure it was berzurkus anyway) tour. They're standard ZW 2203's with cosmetics to match my theme on the road.

Enough time passed since Zakk posted pictures for this head and we havent see anything.

I have made a research too and i found this Rig-Talk • View topic - Looks like a new Zakk Wylde Marshall is coming out.... from the Musikmesse 2011.

If someone knows germans can give a better translate but from what someone wrote in the link i gave it proves what the forum member wrote back then.

But you never know what will happen...