• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

New amp for under £250?

• Thread starter VintageTone
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

VintageTone

Reaction score
hey, i'm looking for a new amp and i have a very small budget, im looking for an indie/rock/punk sound i:e kooks, libertines, clash, i need this amp for small gigs and practice, my 30watt MG is perfect volume for what i need it for, just had it for way too long and bored of it. i have found a bugera v22 which looks nice, in my price range, heard some good things about it, and some bad. and a lanley vc30, surposed to sound like a vox ac30?... so can anyone here help me? thanks VT

theflyingmat

Reaction score
Hi,

You can still get good deals if you ar ewilling to wait. I found a JCM900 SL-X c/w with 4x12 for 150 quid.
The Laneys are great amps. I would say they are a little more versitale than a AC30.
Look in the local rags rather than ebay etc.

G60_dave

Reaction score
Laney all day long. I have a lionheart piggyback. But try a blackheart little giant. AWesome amp, loud enough for small gigs and practices and solid amp.

Latest posts