NGD...gotta love CL

• Thread starter Hogie34
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hogie34

Reaction score
So I've been talking myself out of pulling the trigger on an EC-1000 just about everyday. I have real Les Paul's so what's the point right? But there's something about the EC . So I get home tonight, plop my old ass on the couch and start looking through CL for tools and decide to look at the music instrument section. Third ad down , " EC-1000, near mint,need money" . Shows it was posted for 1 hour so I contact the guy. We chat, I get down to business and ask him how much. He says $200 and it's yours .... Needless to say, it's mine lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 99

Bigmuff

Reaction score
$200?? Holy crap! Did it 'fall off the back of a truck'?

I've been kind of wanting one of those too.

Hogie34

Reaction score
Dude said he had a telecaster that does everything he needed and had some bills to pay. I'll admit, started getting the man I hope it's not a stolen guitar feeling, but when I found the Zzounds shipping receipt in the case pocket with his name and address, I felt better.

Pat6969

Reaction score
Killer deal!! The EC-1000 is a great guitar. As far as I'm concerned, the ESP Eclipse is THE best LP guitar in the 2K range. I had 2 that just plain outperformed my Gibson Les Paul's.

Bear R.

Reaction score
I have to say, that the ESP and LTD line up are super guitars..GREAT SCORE man...wow..just a flat out Gorgeous Guitar..

Pat6969

Reaction score
Looks similar to mine but I paid considerably more!!:shred: Very good score!!

Attachments

• LTD.jpg
    LTD.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 17

Macro

Reaction score
The land of cheesesteaks and soft pretzels
I love mine...paid a lot more than $200 and it's still worth every penny to me. It like a metal version of a LP....has a lot of range and can do a lot of things well.

Enjoy it....great score :)

Hogie34

Reaction score
Right on - that just makes the deal that much sweeter!
Couldn't agree more my man. I think I may pull the EMG's and install the set of pearly gates I have stashed away waiting for "THAT" guitar. Thinking this one may be it. Just a side note story... Wife and I swung into GC this evening to grab some cables. She walked over to wall of guitars and said, " oooooh I like this one, you should get it." It was the worn cherry SG guys were talking about in another post. GC has them on sale for under $300 right now. I know some guys around here despise GC but damn, can't beat that price if that's what you're looking for.

Cold Warrior

Reaction score
Killer deal!! The EC-1000 is a great guitar. As far as I'm concerned, the ESP Eclipse is THE best LP guitar in the 2K range. I had 2 that just plain outperformed my Gibson Les Paul's.

I've experienced the same. :yesway:

I'm a big fan of ESP and LTDs of recent years are no slouch, either.

The fundamental design of LP simply kicks. As long as the manu chooses good materials and hardware and puts it together well, it's tough to screw it up....