NGD

• Thread starter Vinsanitizer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Maggot Brain

Reaction score
This one's dedicated to Rick for Ibanez encouragement, and also pedecamp because after I bought the red one, he knew I wanted the blue one too, so here it is. :D Not as flamey as the red one, but to get a blue one that's identical to the red one is a pipe dream. Nevertheless, they both play and sound and weigh identical, which is exactly what I'd hoped for. Absolutely great guitars for the money, even during these inflationary times, in which that, we live, in.

View attachment 110752

Anyway, so I'm done buying gear now, until:
next year
next month
next week

tomorrow. :mad:
Damn! The red reminds me of a beautiful sunset and the blue reminds me of tropical waters ... Beautiful! Congrats Vinz

Derek S

Reaction score
Sexy pair of axes! Like someone mentioned, you can't knock the build quality of those MIJ 'Nez, top shelf stuff. Some purists like to knock the RG speedy necks but whatever, for some guys like me with aging, hand/wrist stiffness issues, these necks have always allowed for much longer playing time (pain free anyway) compared to some thicker necked guitars. Congrats, great set of guitars!

KidBlast

Reaction score
quite the pair of machines there. having two of the same is definitely a good move if you're heavy with the gig schedule.

mrjones2004x

Reaction score
After seeing this post when it first came out you tempted me. I looked these up and they’re great priced and I’m actually going to look at one today. Same blue colour but with a hardtail.